chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Did you go up the tower and everything? Dreakazoid implied I might have uploaded the wrong save, but I want to be sure before I boot up the game again
Go up the tower when? The save file was immediately before you get the deed from Shady. After I got the deed I went to Mai's place, which lead to you seeing her lick Azula.

Attempting to go to the tower instead of the Armory just says there's nothing to do there.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Go up the tower when? The save file was immediately before you get the deed from Shady. After I got the deed I went to Mai's place, which lead to you seeing her lick Azula.

Attempting to go to the tower instead of the Armory just says there's nothing to do there.
THIS save file should be RIGHT before the scene. You initiate it by walking into the palace.

Reactions: urdy and 420blazeit

faebladezzz

Jun 30, 2017
Can we mark this game abandoned?
Just because no update in this week and you assume this project was abandoned?
You think game was made in just a week?
Even if you work in team it'll take more than that. Lot of work need to be done like graphic, animation, code, sound, etc. Not to mention such a thing like bug finding & fix in the end of release.
So think again before making any assumption / thought. Especially if you not have any capability in game making or coding.
Just w8 for the update relase patiently.

Reactions: bottle00

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Just because no update in this week and you assume this project was abandoned?
You think game was made in just a week?
Even if you work in team it'll take more than that. Lot of work need to be done like graphic, animation, code, sound, etc. Not to mention such a thing like bug finding & fix in the end of release.
So think again before making any assumption / thought. Especially if you not have any capability in game making or coding.
Just w8 for the update relase patiently.
A new path has not been created for months.

Reactions: lexus33 and frax_pl

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Apologies if I missed something in the last 60 pages, but is there an ending guide to books 1 and 2 anywhere for 5.07b? I've got a one slave and one love ending in book one, which the game called 2/4 and (I think?) 4/4, and three endings in book 2: one slave ending and two love endings (leaving with Azula and leaving with Mai) and I am stuck looping on a third ending. I don't mind poking around more (so to speak) if there are really other endings to discover.

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
You do realize that Book 2 had a ton of content, right? There's been a ton of progression in the last few months. It's not like they released Book 2 months ago and then stopped adding stuff completely. The last update was probably one of the last ones for Book 2 and they'll release Book 3 content when it's ready. Try having some patience considering they just updated the game a week ago..

faebladezzz

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah i know that,
But just because one path not have been updated for a month that still not mean to be abandoned project.
As long as the other content still updated this project still in WIP state.
And one more thing, finding idea to making a path is not easy.

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
Apologies if I missed something in the last 60 pages, but is there an ending guide to books 1 and 2 anywhere for 5.07b? I've got a one slave and one love ending in book one, which the game called 2/4 and (I think?) 4/4, and three endings in book 2: one slave ending and two love endings (leaving with Azula and leaving with Mai) and I am stuck looping on a third ending. I don't mind poking around more (so to speak) if there are really other endings to discover.
In Book 1 there are only 2 endings either slave or love route end in a Anal scene.
In Book 2 you can get 3 Endings in the Slave route if I remember right and 3 Endings in the Love route (getting Mai pregnant with a Marriage Scene,getting Azula pregnant with a Blowjob at the End or getting both pregnant(which is just a Azula ending where you have to talk with pregnant Mai before speaking to Azula and triggering the Azula ending scene)

Reactions: Sirrah

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.5.07c is out. It's just bugfixes.

PC:
Mac:

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes