Craduco

Jul 27, 2017
Could someone explain to me how I copy someone elses save and put in in my game? I cant figure it out myself...

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
any news on when book 3 will be out? its allmost been a month the game has been updated will they release book 3 complete or a part of it?

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
Hello guys. Can someone help me?
I chose a slave rout at the beginning.

Now i just returned from the island and when
i try to go to Azula's room the game says "Huh her door is locked. Maybe i should go talk to someone else."
The problem is i was trying to talk with everyone and nothing new ;/

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Hello guys. Can someone help me?
I chose a slave rout at the beginning.

Now i just returned from the island and when
i try to go to Azula's room the game says "Huh her door is locked. Maybe i should go talk to someone else."
The problem is i was trying to talk with everyone and nothing new ;/
Did you check the prison?

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
Sure, give me a minute, i'll upload it somewhere and edit the post.

Here it is:

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Sure, give me a minute, i'll upload it somewhere and edit the post.

Here it is:
Okay give me a few minutes.

I think you need to raise her stats by going to the throne room. You seem to be on the love route haven't played that one with fire yet.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Last edited:

Czero

Oct 2, 2016
any news on when book 3 will be out? its allmost been a month the game has been updated will they release book 3 complete or a part of it?
There was a Patreon poll last month and the majority decided they'd rather have a fuller release at end of Nov than barebones intro to Book 3 at start.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
@qck22222
If you visited the island you are on the love route and NOT on the slave route. After you come back home you have to talk to Mai. She is still pissed, so you have to talk with Azula at night. Azula will send you to Ty Lee. Ty Lee will give you a blowjob and ask you to do the barkeeper job 5 times/nightshifts. After that she will tell you what to do next.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes