muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Done! Doing another test and will upload to multiple sources. ETA roughly an hour for 0.601. :D

Reactions: setter6

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
hmm i was looking through some of the files and there are images and interactions all throughout the maze behind the wall and steam that we should be able to reach. must be a bug somewhere preventing progression, or the content is there but they chose not to allow access in this verison

lullul

Nov 23, 2016
Some anon over on /weg/ posted this about the boob massage crash:

You can get by the crash by using unrpyc to extract all the script files. Once you've done that, delete scripts.rpa
Now open up bk3_village_build.rpy and ctrl+f "jump bk3_day" replace it with "jump "bk3_next".

I've tried it and it works. So if you're not above using unrpyc and editing some code, have at it.
So I've never touched renpy before, but I decompiled scripts.rpa, unrpyc'd them to the .rpy and edited the file, however I am not sure what I am supposed to do after that? Is there a way to reverse the process and recompile it all back together?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So I've never touched renpy before, but I decompiled scripts.rpa, unrpyc'd them to the .rpy and edited the file, however I am not sure what I am supposed to do after that? Is there a way to reverse the process and recompile it all back together?
You'd have to download the Ren'Py 6.99.xxx sdk, install it and then run it. Load the game and re-build the rpa that way.
OR you can leave it alone and it will still play.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
EDITED..
You need to use a fresh save!
The 0.6.01 links I put up are 7zip. You need 7zip for those. The contents have had the images.rpa and the script.rpa extracted then the unrpyc ran with Sam's UnRen. Then I used the fix posted by 8ch to fix the crash using Notepad++. There was also an issue with the hypno_light not going away so added a "hide hypno_light" in that scene.
It should work well.

Last edited:
Reactions: FroKe88
Jul 23, 2017
fun fact if you use cheat to get a high amount of money,then when you try the scheme option the *slave girl *will say you have too much,and will take it away :D

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes