Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Yes, in a way, it wasn't even necessary to fix the bug, since both versions lead to the end of the build.

it would have ended, if it weren't for the months lost with that coder story, the programming and design of the card minigame and the time spent on the halloween version.

maybe it’s because none of the characters exist, and they’re all 2D drawings. But really some are banned for that reason, which in my opinion doesn't make any sense, because if we take four elements as an example, the game has several other things that would be against the law, such as humiliation (not consensual), rape and exhibitionism. Furthermore, almost all characters are canonically under 18 years of age.
None of they are real but that doesn't change the fact that can be banned. Maybe no one report him or who knows. But Not being real is not a real reason, a lot of games were banned from Patreon because they had Incest, underage characters or beastiality. Those games were 2D and 3D, no real people and still banned and devs have to change all the games or make other.
The actual reason is how much money MiTY makes them. Patreon will ban people at the behest of the screeching horde, like what happened with slice of venture or everfire, and they will signal their virtue by banning people outside the mainstream who don't bring in a whole lot of money. But when it comes to people who are making things the horde would disapprove of, but have not been brigaded to bring bad press down on the platform, AND bring in oodles of cash, they will look the other way as long as they can.
Big Brother was one of the games more money get montly and was banned like others. Money is not the reason. Maybe is the lack of people reporting those games or lack of people looking for "indecent" games.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
there should be a console command to change the hypnosis levels of the 3 or 4 characters in book 3 so we can hypnotize them again

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
None of they are real but that doesn't change the fact that can be banned. Maybe no one report him or who knows. But Not being real is not a real reason, a lot of games were banned from Patreon because they had Incest, underage characters or beastiality. Those games were 2D and 3D, no real people and still banned and devs have to change all the games or make other.

Big Brother was one of the games more money get montly and was banned like others. Money is not the reason. Maybe is the lack of people reporting those games or lack of people looking for "indecent" games.
Sorry, but you misunderstood me, I didn't mean that it is not, nor that it cannot be banned for being 2D or 3D.
I wanted to make an ironic comment, as there are people who waste time, worrying about incest or the age range of the characters in the games.
Which, in my opinion, is great nonsense since they don't even exist, and in other games we do more horrible things.
for example, it’s okay to kill innocent people in a game, but is it wrong to practice incest in the game?
I think the big point of playing a game, is being able to have the freedom to do everything that you don't do, or that you would never do in real life.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Patreon is in pretty big financial trouble currently, I suspect that helps encourage them to look the other way when it comes to some of their bigger earners.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone help me?
1.I've received all letters and my guy said he will wait for a ride, so how do I go to south pole?
2. How do I even start the new korra content??? It said something about asking everyone about korra but all the dialogues are the same
talk to Zhuli on the city street and ask for a ride to the south pole

kanemd

Jul 1, 2017
Does anybody has a full save of the previous version? I was searching the whole day and I didn't find anything

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Does anybody has a full save of the previous version? I was searching the whole day and I didn't find anything
here my saves with all the scenes.
the new scenes are in quick save.
The end of the 3 books is on the first page.
And the scenes that cannot be repeated are on the other pages.
I hope it works and enjoy it.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm honestly a little surprised he hasn't finished up the Dom route yet. I figured we'd be on the Love Route by now.
I asked and they confirmed that the next update is the final Slave route update.

It seems we can't even talk bad about our dear savior MITY anymore. Fine then.
No we totally can. Not sure what stopped from a few months ago where it was the norm after the absolute shit-show that was the update that introduced the card game. Even I, a staunch Mity supporter, couldn't defend that.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
here my saves with all the scenes.
the new scenes are in quick save.
The end of the 3 books is on the first page.
And the scenes that cannot be repeated are on the other pages.
I hope it works and enjoy it.
Where do you need to put these? I don't find a save folder

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
with four elements trainer almost done XD we need to see a ben ten hentai game or even us playnig Stevonnie from steven universe lolz

Reactions: rolay1

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I hope the love route is control of korra like Zuko in chapter 2
It would be very interesting, you could put the tag "protagonist female", have lesbian sexes and maybe have some solo scenes, like masturbation, bathing or changing clothes.
I have a feeling that it'll be a dude again. The MC is staunchly against portraying a female if the start of Book 4 is any indication.
probably yes, but the bigger question is "who"? Whereas theoretically it would have to be an airbender.
Maybe Tenzin again.
Or Meelo
Zaheer (very unlikely).

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes