naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Well he didn't really physically and mentally progressed since he's frozen.. But his age didn't really stopped at 12
Mentally and biologically he is the same, literally the only thing that has changed is the time around him. Which in my opinion doesn't make any difference, you don't have permission to see a bigger movie, just because you're mentally mature.

Reactions: Sole

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Well he didn't really physically and mentally progressed since he's frozen.. But his age didn't really stopped at 12
Technically yes technically no. Honestly, look at Bumi and other old people. There's some real ancient ones in the series and we don't really have any proof that they age the same as we do. I mean, I'd say they probably do, but, no real proof.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Technically yes technically no. Honestly, look at Bumi and other old people. There's some real ancient ones in the series and we don't really have any proof that they age the same as we do. I mean, I'd say they probably do, but, no real proof.
Bumi is litteraly one such proof or at worst look at Zuko in LOK.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
There are some candidates for protagonist in book 4, among them are:
Tenzin (again)
Zaheer (but unlikely)
Meelo
Some girl, like Ikki, Jinora or Korra.
And some of the new nomads from the air.
is this a vote on his patreon or just some characters that you think might be in the love route?

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "TAE1234, post: 3320631, membru: 585432"]
vreun fișier de salvare?
[/CITAT]

Buna ziua, am gasit un lucru care te-a lasat sa palpezi toate scenele din toate cartile. Modul de galerie! Puteți găsi acest lucru pe f95zone. Vă dau linkul: https: //f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-gallery -enabler-v0-8-6.49106 /. Vă spun să descărcați cu MEGA, este mult sigur. Fișierul are

momih

Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, i'm currently running book 3 in slave route mode and i'm kind of stuck, here's where i am:
- Toph doesn't train me anymore, all i can do is titfuck or titmassage
- tavern tells me to upgrade it to run a quest but i don't have the button to do so
- Shop is upgraded
- House is upgraded
- Suki runs the upgraded brothel and all i can do is fuck her with the dildo
- Katara is at the hospital and gives me blowjobs if i want to
- Joo Dee isn't at home anymore

in the maze, my only route options are:
- center wall break, freed suki and retreive dildo, key and 2 obsidians
- key door on the right where a lvl 2 goddess of evade cannot be killed by a lvl 30 full accuracy me

i tried everything but can't seem to find a way to keep going, anyone can help ?

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
There are some candidates for protagonist in book 4, among them are:
Tenzin (again)
Zaheer (but unlikely)
Meelo
Some girl, like Ikki, Jinora or Korra.
And some of the new nomads from the air.
I like to go ahead with Tenzin, the 4th book start with he and will be difficult to see those girls and womens fucked by a villain.How story will be?!
In cartoons the avatar Korra defet all villains and survive to the poison,MITY make Tenzin caracter with Amon mask,will be nice to do those villains only a mask for Tenzin,right?

Or I like to have a choise by Mako and Bolin and different storys.
How will be to:
-Fuck Opal,Guvira,etc.
-To fight against Red Lothus and I have more ideas,but MITY know the best.

An another option,I think,is Veric/Varic or how is his name,but I don t know how that will be,probably only Jinger,Zhu Lee and another some girl.

This is my opinion,will be nice go ahead with Tenzin.But Maco,Bolin and Varic works.

Is an sondage by MITY petreon s?

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Hi everyone, i'm currently running book 3 in slave route mode and i'm kind of stuck, here's where i am:
- Toph doesn't train me anymore, all i can do is titfuck or titmassage
- tavern tells me to upgrade it to run a quest but i don't have the button to do so
- Shop is upgraded
- House is upgraded
- Suki runs the upgraded brothel and all i can do is fuck her with the dildo
- Katara is at the hospital and gives me blowjobs if i want to
- Joo Dee isn't at home anymore

in the maze, my only route options are:
- center wall break, freed suki and retreive dildo, key and 2 obsidians
- key door on the right where a lvl 2 goddess of evade cannot be killed by a lvl 30 full accuracy me

i tried everything but can't seem to find a way to keep going, anyone can help ?
Either I was stuck in this problem.I go anywere and click on every option,but I tell you to enter on P###Hub and search your problem there.Is on parts and can watch were you stop.For me help much,i was stucked either at Ty Lee top scene in brothel,book 2 at run with Mai,at book 4 much lot of times and another places.Or get the gallery mod from F95zone.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
is this a vote on his patreon or just some characters that you think might be in the love route?
These are just options that I thought, based on the fact that the protagonist has to be an air dominator.
I like to go ahead with Tenzin, the 4th book start with he and will be difficult to see those girls and womens fucked by a villain.How story will be?!
In cartoons the avatar Korra defet all villains and survive to the poison,MITY make Tenzin caracter with Amon mask,will be nice to do those villains only a mask for Tenzin,right?

Or I like to have a choise by Mako and Bolin and different storys.
How will be to:
-Fuck Opal,Guvira,etc.
-To fight against Red Lothus and I have more ideas,but MITY know the best.

An another option,I think,is Veric/Varic or how is his name,but I don t know how that will be,probably only Jinger,Zhu Lee and another some girl.

This is my opinion,will be nice go ahead with Tenzin.But Maco,Bolin and Varic works.

Is an sondage by MITY petreon s?
No, they don't work, because you need to know how to control the air.
The only way for these characters to appear is if:
Mity ignore the "rule" of being an air dominator.
Mity manage to make them dominate the air.
Or separate scenes, which have nothing to do with the protagonist.

Reactions: Balrog

momih

Apr 16, 2020
another problem i run into this slave route is when i'm told to "Survive" by toph; i get this when coming to the round dual snake thing

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "bk3_s_maze.rpyc", line 4590, in script
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3234, in interact_core
    renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6d
Fri Apr 17 22:10:42 2020

Reactions: blank@unknown

Enoch798

Aug 28, 2019
Hi i need help.
Im in book 4 slave route.
Lin is telling me to capture an equalist and thats it.
Nothing i do does anything. I maxed out the spinner at lvl 13. I got korra restince and cant get it any lower i went everywhere i could and tried every option and dont know what happened. I never even payed lin the 100 gold it just skipped past it or something. i dont know what to do and dont have a save i can go back on. plz help.

Heyhsi

Jan 10, 2020
Hi i need help.
Im in book 4 slave route.
Lin is telling me to capture an equalist and thats it.
Nothing i do does anything. I maxed out the spinner at lvl 13. I got korra restince and cant get it any lower i went everywhere i could and tried every option and dont know what happened. I never even payed lin the 100 gold it just skipped past it or something. i dont know what to do and dont have a save i can go back on. plz help.
Just go to statue island. In the secret room under the aang's statue the equalist will be hiding

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes