Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm lost, I downloaded all those saves from some pages back, does Book 4 only have a Slave or a Love route right now? There's no difference in the end content saves.

All in all a great game, I've never watched Avatar but love the humour and the art, the scenes are mostly great but some are kinda weak. I was hoping for more lesbian stuff with Korra since basically the only thing I've ever heard of her is OmG sHe LiKeS gIrL!!11!

Would have liked more NTR stuff too, in slave routes specifically. It should be an option to have your slave serve someone in order to bypass minigames and such. It seems a damn shame that this lead to what only one DP scene in the game? And no real gangbangs or orgies focused on the girl of the book.

As it stands "Slave" routes almost feel exactly the same as Love routes, the only difference being that you're mean to them...but they seem to get in to it anyway. And on the "Love" routes they are basically just a mindless slave to your pleasure anyway.
I feel like love related and slave related actions should just be available in each scenario instead of having to be separate routes, didn't add much to the game for me.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
well, apart from the milf characters, none of them has more than 16 in the series, Jinora has 10, Toph has 12, Katara 14 and the rest 16.

fortunately for people who have a problem with this, and can't face the fact that it's just a game, Jinora's scenes are all optional, you can do the whole route without seeing any.
Only Zuko is 16 actualy, Ty Lee, Azula and Mai are between 14 and 15 years old, same for Suki IIRC.

Reactions: GaRbS and Sole

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Finished. Enjoyed it generally. Didn't do any Jinora scenes (yuk) and based on what people are saying here, I'm glad I didn't.

But I prefer the love route in all of the different parts of this game, so I'm looking forward to what we end up with here.

Chuck Woods

Nov 5, 2017
How do you finish the Eska quest?
Where she's asking you go to the mine and gets something
What combination of left/right/straight do you need to get to the back of the mine?
All that happens for me is that MC says "There's nothing more to discover here"

Having the same issue, can't figure it out. Can't even leave because I don't have a gift for Jinora.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Emmm, I am going to the South pole for second time now and everyone is talking about how Amon was defeated.

But I haven't fought him yet nor equalists??

Also how do I get all spirit cards on South pole, somehow I am still missing quite few of em including last 2 ones. Anyone knows where to get those?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Book 4 slave route was rather disappointing. It felt like lewd acts with Korra in her room were missing. The sex scene in her room was reused. Overall, the entire thing felt rushed. Definitely the worst route of all. I hope the book 4 love route will be better.

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
How do you get the BJ scene from Jinorra? I already did the "fail as a human/father choice". But the next time I talk with her, all she speaks is about feeding the koi fish.
how do you even do the first choice it isnt appearing or I am not finding it for me

D

Deleted member 2443729

I enjoyed the game, but I am still not satisfied. In the end of book 2, the Spirit told us we can go back after we do our jobe. I really expected to see some end of the game here. I really want to go back to Azula 2 love route. I wonder how Zuko copes with all i've done...

Reactions: daramax

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I think the game might be bugged. When you go back to the south pole a second time it confuses itself and plays events from going back the third time, not letting you finish event from the second and you get trapped there forever.

bomg

May 16, 2017
well, apart from the milf characters, none of them has more than 16 in the series, Jinora has 10, Toph has 12, Katara 14 and the rest 16.

fortunately for people who have a problem with this, and can't face the fact that it's just a game, Jinora's scenes are all optional, you can do the whole route without seeing any.
Oh I have no problem with that, I'm saying go big or go home

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I played this game time in like 2017/2018. I have a question. I saw the pregnancy tag but is that only for the love routes or does the slave route also contain pregnancy?

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
I know is a stupid question and is sayed to early,but i relly want a new update.Is somebody know in wich month of '20 will probably apear?(Just thinks pls but either the real information are good)

Last edited:

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
I
I played this game time in like 2017/2018. I have a question. I saw the pregnancy tag but is that only for the love routes or does the slave route also contain pregnancy?
1.In book 1(sudern wather tribe),i see ther is no pragnancy,in book 2 is but only in love,in book 3 either,only love.I don't remember very good...I see pragnancy in slave rout in 4 book but is probably single book with it on slave rout.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes