Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I really just can't imagine being Tenzin for the love route. Slave route? Yes, it was a given, heck, at the time I actually half expected that (as a joke though, but it seems to be a great choice overall) but love route? Nope, I just can't see that. Tenzin is too authoritive and broke and we know that, if anything, Korra hate authoritive figures and like to rebel, so, you can make her submit but we already done that in slave route, it could be possible if Tenzin was packed with money by buying her love or something like that (she's stupid so she will fall for that) but nope again.

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
Oh. Is Book four more complete now? I picked this game up earlier this year and had a blast playing the chapters. Got to 4 and there was just nothing after a bit. Looking forward to the end of that chapter, to be honest. Game's well made, and got a great premise behind it.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Love in this shit is just (voluntarily) submission.
Tenzin(who is you if you didn't remember) would work if you make him part of the avatar team.

OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
Now, I'm not typically into preggo, but I absolutely love Book 4's kinky pregnant wife character. She's just the best.

Korra's a bitch, and it's fun to break her.

The writing keeps getting better and better, but I wish there were simpler options for earning gold than the minigames. The coin sorting game is laggy to the point of frustration, and I've got poor enough reflexes that the bender sports game isn't really winnable. How can I add gold?

I didn't need to in the other books, because the passive earning options were solid.
Protip:
I discovered that going into the game on SKIP mode makes it better + you'll have to visit it less often.
When you complete a tile set the coins instantly drop down AND the game gives you an extra 2 seconds per coin droid. As long as you don't exist SKIP mode by clicking on anything other than the coins to sort them, and not during any other time (like when they're falling) to leave SKIP mode.

I did this. Did two or three games, had enough gold to last half of Book 4.
Protip2: Don't go for a high score. The amount of coin you get caps out if you get 1,000 points. After 1,000 just let the clock run.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Now, I'm not typically into preggo, but I absolutely love Book 4's kinky pregnant wife character. She's just the best.

Korra's a bitch, and it's fun to break her.

The writing keeps getting better and better, but I wish there were simpler options for earning gold than the minigames. The coin sorting game is laggy to the point of frustration, and I've got poor enough reflexes that the bender sports game isn't really winnable. How can I add gold?

I didn't need to in the other books, because the passive earning options were solid.
You should be able to "roll back" with the mouse wheel while doing the pro bending match so you can select the right response to the dot on screen. You can do this as often as you need in order to win.

Stefan122GG

Jul 15, 2020
Great game. But how do i see stats in book 2 love route. I have seen that some people cant see stats either(is it a bug?). Also im doing the walkthrough. I am on day 20 and i should "battle iroh" but i dont have that option. Have i messed something up?

laylaletsyou

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2020
Damn I love this game to bits, the artstyle, progression and base matter are really cool. I wonder how they actually draw their art- do they use lots of parts for the arms and legs and move them around or do they just straight up redraw?

May 30, 2020
1595637195483.png
While I was replaying I caught this line at the end of Book 2. I think this confirms that when the story is over, we can return to those we left, those we loved, and continue with them from where we left off as a sort of "happily ever after".
Theres also mentions of how the avatar's lust "drives them insane" so I'm concerned about facing that too. The end is almost upon us my fellow coomers. Just one route left to go before work commences.
What do you think will happen?

Reactions: Gmeng

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 744606
While I was replaying I caught this line at the end of Book 2. I think this confirms that when the story is over, we can return to those we left, those we loved, and continue with them from where we left off as a sort of "happily ever after".
Theres also mentions of how the avatar's lust "drives them insane" so I'm concerned about facing that too. The end is almost upon us my fellow coomers. Just one route left to go before work commences.
I don't really have a theory (except something with Shady happening since he look like our MC) but I already said it would be funny if the MC ended up in a mess in his time period because of what Aang, Zuko and Tenzin all did while in his body just like they all probably wake up to a pretty messy situation after he's done with their body.

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
wait.... How do you get asami pregnant???

I only got Korra pregnant by telling her to never spermbend you out of her womb... would any based guy here, tell me a short hint for that?

Also Katara pregnant in book 3? I honestly missed that... unless it's exclusive to one route (Yes I did slave route for all chapters, I'm just starting love routes now)

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
wait.... How do you get asami pregnant???

I only got Korra pregnant by telling her to never spermbend you out of her womb... would any based guy here, tell me a short hint for that?

Also Katara pregnant in book 3? I honestly missed that... unless it's exclusive to one route (Yes I did slave route for all chapters, I'm just starting love routes now)

Generally speaking, the only routes that allow you to get named characters pregnant is the love route. Book 3 lets you get Joo Dee pregnant in the slave route, and in Book 2 you can get the cows pregnant no matter which route you play, but other than that, all of the pregnancy is restricted to the love routes (Azula and Mai in 2, Katara and Toph in 3) until now.

Oct 7, 2019
I don't really have a theory (except something with Shady happening since he look like our MC) but I already said it would be funny if the MC ended up in a mess in his time period because of what Aang, Zuko and Tenzin all did while in his body just like they all probably wake up to a pretty messy situation after he's done with their body.
How can Shady look like Mr. Awesome if both don't show their face...

(I wonder if either of them at one point will drop their hood and literally have no face. Something something Koh the Facestealer)

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
How can Shady look like Mr. Awesome if both don't show their face...

(I wonder if either of them at one point will drop their hood and literally have no face. Something something Koh the Facestealer)
That's kinda my point, they both have the hoodie and stuff.

spannnumber72

May 14, 2017
If it's sexual preference, you can try to quickly skip over loli stuff, like Toph's story. I basically just click my mouse repeatedly until I don't have to look at her anymore because she does literally nothing for me.
You can just hold ctrl and it'll skip WAY faster. Just make sure you have the skip options enabled in your preferences

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 744606
I think—and really hope—that it'll be resolved in the 'final chapter' after B4-LR.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes