Metalhead42

Apr 13, 2018
It does. Each of the four chapters has both a "love" route and a "slave" route, so you have the option of playing through anywhere between four and eight chapters. Chapter one doesn't take long, but the other three all have a lot of content. I hink you could easily spend thirty or forty hours playing it.
Wow!! I dont think ill every be finished with it. I started Book 4 first and I dont even feel like I'm done with that chapter. Thanks for the info.

araara1

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone help me out a bit? i'm at book 3 slave route and i cannot find the key for freeing june no matter what, i found a key in some rubble that i don't even know what it's used for, i thought it was for freeing june but it doesn't seem like it.

EDIT: nevermind i hypnotized suki and found out what the key did xd, still need help with june tho

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I always play both routes, i don't understand people who skip routes, i can understand some of the contents may not be your thing, but miss an entire chunk of content because of it? To each their own i guess.
Totally!
I can understant not liking one fetish in a route, but not playing AN ENTIRE route just for that... it's a little to extreme for me.
I enjoy playing both the love route and the slave route because both have their own charm.

Reactions: GaRbS
Jun 28, 2020
I guess I don't really play through slave routes much is because after a certain point the girls just turn completely submissive and at that point it's no longer fun.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Well, finished slave run. There's a lot to talk about, mostly positive, but I'll save it for a full review after he finishes the epilogue chapter in 2027. For now, I'll keep it brief:

Shoutouts to Pema for being a baller. Ladies is pimps, too.

Reactions: GaRbS

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Can anyone help me out a bit? i'm at book 3 slave route and i cannot find the key for freeing june no matter what, i found a key in some rubble that i don't even know what it's used for, i thought it was for freeing june but it doesn't seem like it.

EDIT: nevermind i hypnotized suki and found out what the key did xd, still need help with june tho
I didn't even know it is possible to free Suki before June. June's key is in the same part of the maze as she is. You have to climb down for it.

araara1

Jul 28, 2020
I didn't even know it is possible to free Suki before June. June's key is in the same part of the maze as she is. You have to climb down for it.
Is that behind the blocked door? I clicked everything in the room with the vines past her and there's nothing around(in fact I've clicked on most of the maze at this point)

P.S- I'm an idiot... thank you!(missed an arrow for some reason)

Last edited:

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
I am very disappointed by the lack of Slim Shady quotes surrounding Shady Guy. For example, in book 3 when he tries to steal your shopkeeper away and you confront him about it, i was totally expecting the classic
"Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl dog!" "I don't give a fuck, god sent me to piss the world off!"
Missed opportunity.

Reactions: Centrophy

GLBlackFire

Feb 29, 2020
Blowjob from Zhu Li: go to the city streets of the statue of Aang and talk to her and say she can pay using your mouth
Jinora's blowjob: go to the statue, talk to her and "fail her again"
Fucking Lin Beifong in the cell: one day an equalist will be alone in his room and give a message from Amon, go to Shady and deliver the package on the city streets (needed for Korra), enter the statue of Aang and buy what you need , hand the Equalist over to the police and the rest is intuitive
Fuck Zhu Li: One day Pema will say she has a call for you at the study, is Zhu Li, go to the police headquarters and talk to Lin, go back to the study e go to the city streets and talk to Zhu Li, wait one day and call her.
Fucking Korra with Asami or Pema: after learning to block chi, buy Shady's clothes, talk to Korra at the statue, fuck her ass or not, call Asami at the office and enjoy
I did it at least in version 8.5d
Hi the "Fail" option never appears. How do i get it?

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
My only problem with book 4... no Opal
Or Kya. I just hope he's saving them for Love and isn't just glossing over them completely. I haven't kept up with updates though so he could have said if he is already or not, I don't know. Could be he doesn't want to touch the later book characters at all; Slave was almost entirely Book 1.

Sasuke10

Jul 4, 2020
I looked all over for the key to free June in the slave route and still can't find it so some one please help me.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes