RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
i got a general question, i've been lurking here for a while (without posting) so im not sure how it works. but if i "watch" a post such as this one, will it notify me next time it gets an update to the version?
'watch' updates you every time somebody comments on the thread. You may get updates as well but they'll be drowned out by the comments.

Reactions: carlzone9595

Korraishpt

Aug 13, 2020
Im playing Book 4 and im at the part were you should go to the water tribe but it doesn’t trigger it( I already had the scene with kyoshi

F1forhalp

SOTD: Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In The Sky
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
No, but there's a gallery mod that works just fine.
gallery mod has it's drawbacks when you actually want o replay stuff. i suggest you do the save-a-lot dance if you want to really re-play scenes at different stages, the gallery will only you scenes with the final stage of whichever book/girl you pick. it's what i usually do myself with various games.

Reactions: Darkmanx

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
any news on the next update? not asking for a date, just if they said what the direction of the LR will be. like mc choice, story beats, things like that.

clix

Jul 25, 2020
dont want to sound like an idiot but how do i i update ? just download the game again ? my game is stuck on the equalist ship on airbender island in book 4
just download the version from here, and move you saves folder to the new game folder.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
just download the version from here, and move you saves folder to the new game folder.
Moving the saves folder isn't always necessary with renpy games, I haven't once moved a saves folder for a renpy game when moving to a new version and my saves have always been available there as well.

Reactions: haooni and BuggyD

clix

Jul 25, 2020
Moving the saves folder isn't always necessary with renpy games, I haven't once moved a saves folder for a renpy game when moving to a new version and my saves have always been available there as well.
its true cause the its saved in your appdata folder, if you delete your game folder from there you wont have the saves.
that's why its better to keep your save folder if you save multiple times or you save file always.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Well at least I can take comfort in not being forced to be Tenzin.
I do wish they'd tell us who it is, though.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes