Aug 28, 2017
I just want more moe scenes with Korra and a conclusion to the overarching plot.

Did Mity ever mention whether there would be a short book five continuing off from the ending of four's slave route or if the story will only finish properly in the love route?

Edit: I really hope they don't have the audacity to make it "Book Zero".
I don't think so
I believe that both the slave and the love route will merge to have an ending that shows the power of the MC.

And personally I don't mind a zero book at the end with the MC boning the serpent lady and the spirit lady in order to merge them together using choices of both the slave and love route to do so.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I just want more moe scenes with Korra and a conclusion to the overarching plot.

Did Mity ever mention whether there would be a short book five continuing off from the ending of four's slave route or if the story will only finish properly in the love route?

Edit: I really hope they don't have the audacity to make it "Book Zero".
personally i want more jinora we already had one route filled with korra stuff

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
And so far korra besides being a plot device to build jinoras jealous character and to give us a reason to go to the swamp has been useless

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
What we know for sure of the ending:

Was no way for the avatar to learn bending and was useless because of that.

So a disaster needing the full power of the avatar can be guessed at.

His body has been traded out for the last few years.

Sees Katara again before bk3.

Nagas going to 69.

Ok last one is wishful thinking but no way I'm the only wanting that after the oroboros thing.

And so far korra besides being a plot device to build jinoras jealous character and to give us a reason to go to the swamp has been useless
Well so far shes been a plot device because of the avatar state stuff has to happen. Besides some softcore stuff isn't bad either there used to be a criminal lack of pussy eating scenes.

Last edited:

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
What we know for sure of the ending:

Was no way for the avatar to learn bending and was useless because of that.

So a disaster needing the full power of the avatar can be guessed at.

His body has been traded out for the last few years.

Sees Katara again before bk3.

Nagas going to 69.

Ok last one is on me but no way I'm the only one that thinks of that after the oroboros thing.

Well so far shes been a plot device because of the avatar state stuff has to happen. Besides some softcore stuff isn't bad either there used to be a criminal lack of pussy eating scenes.
my point sorry if i didn't make myself clear was we already had one full route dedicated to korra and scenes for her now i think it should focus on someone else someone like jinora who has been way more helpful and has a lot more things in terms of scenes that can be explored

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I really want more foot scenes.it's a pity that he never learned to draw feet
Foot scenes do nothing for me but I can relate 100%. It's a hit and miss and a very strange Achilles' heel by Marty. Same goes for chubbiness.

Still one of the best artists regarding Atla though, at least in my opinion. Only MrPotatoParty hits the style of the show closer but I'm not sure he could put out the same amount of content like Marty does.

Reactions: jackluther33

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
my point sorry if i didn't make myself clear was we already had one full route dedicated to korra and scenes for her now i think it should focus on someone else someone like jinora who has been way more helpful and has a lot more things in terms of scenes that can be explored
Right, I did think you meant more involved scenes. I think theres a great chance of seeing more Jinora in love route as theres already 4 scenes (showing off, peeing, footjob, licking). Korra has around 5 scenes, with three of those being the therapy stuff at the start only two (or so) being sexual in the swamp.

Edit: I'm just saying we have more Jinora than Korra depending on how you look at it.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, i have been out of the loop, did the game go under another hiatus? is everyone well this time? how's the situation of the project?

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
I don't think so
I believe that both the slave and the love route will merge to have an ending that shows the power of the MC.

And personally I don't mind a zero book at the end with the MC boning the serpent lady and the spirit lady in order to merge them together using choices of both the slave and love route to do so.
Don't forget the scene where you fuck all of the main girls at once. We've already had a bunch of scenes with three girls (Mai, Azula and Ty Lee, Ty Lee, Suki and hoe, three hoes from book four, three little girls from book three, maybe something else I'm forgetting about), so it seems likely that they're saving four for the ending.

Reactions: 82465
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes