dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I don't know i think when you play book 4 in love route. they should leave it as part 2 in book 4 instead having book 4 different story.

pabors

Aug 17, 2017
I need to tell Toph a story by going to shady but when I go to the arena the Shady Girl says "Shady is still not back".. What do I do?

mcreeper

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone have problem with downloading saves?
In 0.9.5b there is no my old saves from previous version. What to do?

Dec 13, 2019
(In answer to how to beat the "goddess of evading attacks"):

A few times, for me, it was just a matter of bringing a lot of potions (the combat is far too unbalanced, and points in attack and evade don't seem to help much). If it gets too bad, you can always save before each round, and use the scroll-up feature as well, to help yourself try things in different ways. Also remember each one is weak to a certain element, based on the color of their outfit. If I remember right, red is weak to earth, green is weak to water, and blue is weak to fire.
If you have to, bring a lot of potions, and just keep hitting the 3-way earth attack
Seriously? I cannot hit even once.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
(In answer to how to beat the "goddess of evading attacks"):

Seriously? I cannot hit even once.
A few times, for me, it was just a matter of bringing a lot of potions (the combat is far too unbalanced, and points in attack and evade don't seem to help much). If it gets too bad, you can always save before each round, and use the scroll-up feature as well, to help yourself try things in different ways. Also remember each one is weak to a certain element, based on the color of their outfit. If I remember right, red is weak to earth, green is weak to water, and blue is weak to fire.
If you have to, bring a lot of potions, and just keep hitting the 3-way earth attack
"...keep hitting the 3-way earth attack..."
One could also call it aoe attack. It never misses.

Nov 1, 2017
long shot but is there any good way to convert a renpy pc save to the android version, been playing since the beginning and lately i just skip the dialogue for the good stuff, want to go back on android and read the funny bits without starting completely from scratch

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes