tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Why not heed your own advice. Seems rather hypocrite your message. Atleast t4wek message had info that person might not have known. He only send one message.
My post was like a mirror of what the other guy wrote. Literally. To demonstrate the idiocy of "don't like it, go away"

This is a forum, not reddit or some social media echo chamber.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kirara23

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
You basically said "Stop not liking what I like or go away".
More like: "your comment doesn't add anything to the thread, it's just whining. Please go find something else you enjoy instead of whining".

Hello everyone, i just wanted to ask question, did they add some bestiality content on 5TH book ? :unsure::)
Book 5 love, the epilogue, has Pema and Senna (separately) jacking off a skybison. That's it though.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
More like: "your comment doesn't add anything to the thread, it's just whining. Please go find something else you enjoy instead of whining".
If the comment you replied to was unnecessary and redundant, then so was your own reply.

What other deep meaningful posts are left to be made in this thread?

More questions about unlocking scenes, in a game where you just need to click on everything at any daytime - although the game is linear, and always asks you if you want to proceed whenever you can miss anything, and the L-scenes are very clearly unlocked through dialogues?

Or just the usual "Can't wait for the next update" - without any traces of sarcasm, although the updates have been getting more and more meager and boring recently?

I mean, this game is certainly somewhere in the upper percentiles of homegrown adult games.
But it really is time for the dev to wrap it up and move on. Or add updates which are actually worth downloading.

No more spanking or tit slapping, no more handjobs, no more peeping on characters we've already had sex with dozens of times. The plot is done, we've seen enough of the epilogue with its random and incoherent auto-play scenes.

Though i believe the dev doesn't actually want to start a new game. This has been going on for 1-2 years with the epilogue and 18titans on the side with little to show for.

And if the new game is really supposed to be "Kim Possible" - i had to google that because i don't watch kids cartoons - then he can keep that shit anyways. Awful IP, awful original art style. Barely a step above the really disgusting slop like Loud House or Sponge Bob.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
If the comment you replied to was unnecessary and redundant, then so was your own reply.

What other deep meaningful posts are left to be made in this thread?

More questions about unlocking scenes, in a game where you just need to click on everything at any daytime - although the game is linear, and always asks you if you want to proceed whenever you can miss anything, and the L-scenes are very clearly unlocked through dialogues?

Or just the usual "Can't wait for the next update" - without any traces of sarcasm, although the updates have been getting more and more meager and boring recently?

I mean, this game is certainly somewhere in the upper percentiles of homegrown adult games.
But it really is time for the dev to wrap it up and move on. Or add updates which are actually worth downloading.

No more spanking or tit slapping, no more handjobs, no more peeping on characters we've already had sex with dozens of times. The plot is done, we've seen enough of the epilogue with its random and incoherent auto-play scenes.

Though i believe the dev doesn't actually want to start a new game. This has been going on for 1-2 years with the epilogue and 18titans on the side with little to show for.

And if the new game is really supposed to be "Kim Possible" - i had to google that because i don't watch kids cartoons - then he can keep that shit anyways. Awful IP, awful original art style. Barely a step above the really disgusting slop like Loud House or Sponge Bob.
It sounds like you don't like:
The new content of the game
The posts in the thread you're posting in
The dev
The dev's future project plans

So why are you here? Just to whine? Why wouldn't you spend that time looking for something you ENJOY?

Reactions: Stagger123

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
1726811822026.png

Bruh lowkey what am I meant to to.

I am playing on the love route, I have been back from the island, and I don't know how to progress, please help me

Also how am I meant to go to the next book?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
View attachment 4052540

I am playing on the love route, I have been back from the island, and I don't know how to progress, please help me

If you've toured the locations with Azula already and you've got the prompt that you're ready to go, you should just need to visit the tower to take off. If you haven't done all that with Azula, you might need to visit her or the throne room or see if Rei/Mai has anything to say.

boredom9999

Sep 2, 2023
I just started a new game and I was wondering, is there any unique dialogue in Book 5 if I do a different route in Book 2?

Specifically, if I do all Slave route except Book 5, does Azula ever mention that she was fucking her brother, or am I just better off doing an all slave run

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so guys, about this "book 5", this is end content book after doing the other 4 books? about how much of each route is complete or it is on just doing 1 of them? and is he adding more content on the other 4 ?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
View attachment 4052540

I'm gonna bet and say you haven't yet done the five night shifts in the bar like Ty Lee told you.
The 'next book' will start when you finish this one.
I just started a new game and I was wondering, is there any unique dialogue in Book 5 if I do a different route in Book 2?

Specifically, if I do all Slave route except Book 5, does Azula ever mention that she was fucking her brother, or am I just better off doing an all slave run
Depending on the epilogue you want to play. Slave epilogue expects you to have only played the slave books. Vice versa for love epilogue. Only love epilogue is finished and it uses some decisions you made in the love books. Same will be true for slave epilogue.
I doubt Azula will talk about their special relationship as she's already involved with the "real" form of the mc. But we'll have to wait for the full epilogue to know for sure. (My guess is, Marty wants avoid such story "problems" as much as possible.)
So is there no Book 3 guide or something?
None.
so guys, about this "book 5", this is end content book after doing the other 4 books? about how much of each route is complete or it is on just doing 1 of them? and is he adding more content on the other 4 ?
Love epilogue (also called "Book 5 Love") is finished. Slave Epilogue is in the works and will be for some time. Only very minor things are added to the other books. We're talking things like bugfixes, clean up pictures, expression improvements. No new content though.

Reactions: collectioner

billtabas

Oct 3, 2019
So doing the slave route on the fire nation. After being tricked by Azula to letting the earth people escape, what am I supposed to do next to advance the story?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Yes - Ty Lee definitely doesn't get enough airtime. Similarly - Ty Lee's sisters seemed like a perfect idea for really many interesting "activities" in a game like FET. Besides - the potential of really many secondary characters hasn't been (yet - I hope) properly used - Meng, for example, exists only as a "star" ;) I wouldn't be offended if Pema (in the love route) was used better. And so on and so forth...

Reactions: Phase_01

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
I'm gonna bet and say you haven't yet done the five night shifts in the bar like Ty Lee told you.
The 'next book' will start when you finish this one.

Depending on the epilogue you want to play. Slave epilogue expects you to have only played the slave books. Vice versa for love epilogue. Only love epilogue is finished and it uses some decisions you made in the love books. Same will be true for slave epilogue.
I doubt Azula will talk about their special relationship as she's already involved with the "real" form of the mc. But we'll have to wait for the full epilogue to know for sure. (My guess is, Marty wants avoid such story "problems" as much as possible.)

None.

Love epilogue (also called "Book 5 Love") is finished. Slave Epilogue is in the works and will be for some time. Only very minor things are added to the other books. We're talking things like bugfixes, clean up pictures, expression improvements. No new content though.
Thank you this helped out a bunch

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes