oreimo33

May 1, 2020
No, each book should have it's own flags to set that on/off. I'm not sure where it would be and I don't have time to replay from the beginning right now to check for it, but it would be from when the slave epilogue starts
Apparently not. I just got my response from MITY and apparently epilogue choices alone do not determine it because it builds on the previous book. He did not explicitly say what but apparently there are choices from way back then that can still affect what we see. If I understood him correctly, the choices I made will get their own little extra exclusive scenes. So others got their little extras earlier and those who are on the same route as me will get theirs later.

If this is indeed true, I am not sure how I feel about the very little loli content itself getting split into different routes while at the same time forcing me through tons of MILF stuff despite my choices making it clear that I am not into MILFs. I guess it is not a big deal since these are supposedly very little extras, but still.

Last edited:

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I've tried the suitcase numbers but I clicked all over the dame thing and nothing happens and I give up.
What am I doing wrong?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes