FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Damn, eskimo oyakodon. Why haven't I seen that in h before? And it looks like Opal will be coming to this long epilogue eventually? Hope that means we get another chance at Suyin~ And of course knocking up Pema would still be nice but it'd be a pleasant surprise.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Phase_01

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
I am stuck. I cannot get Korra to walk with crutches despite the spoilers saying she will. I trained with her a billion times already and there are no more water healing sessions.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Ok, i followed walkthroughs through Book 3... Walkthrough for 3 became a bit buggy... But at walkthrough, book 4... At the line that reads thus:
1726275823577.png

The highlighted section (highlighted in the actual posted walkthrough, so someone knows it is broken) this never happens... and there does not seem to be a way to correct or pass it.. have spent the last 2 hours trying to find a way around, and am worried i will break the very tenuous gameplay that *allows* you to proceed if i fuck around too much...

Have searched this thread and google repeatedly trying to find a valid walkthrough for this game, including many sites trying to ****sell**** this page of the walkthrough *LOL* even thought you can still see the highlighter text visible through the blur masking over the broken text...
1726276094336.png
Does anyone have access or can point me to a legitimate walkthrough for book 4?

Thanks in advance!~

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn, eskimo oyakodon. Why haven't I seen that in h before? And it looks like Opal will be coming to this long epilogue eventually? Hope that means we get another chance at Suyin~ And of course knocking up Pema would still be nice but it'd be a pleasant surprise.
a Pema x Senna threesome while their husbands are close by would be great :BootyTime:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, i followed walkthroughs through Book 3... Walkthrough for 3 became a bit buggy... But at walkthrough, book 4... At the line that reads thus:
View attachment 4031311
The game isn't that hard. That chat sounds like you're trying to activate loli content. And it mentions kya so it must be love route. Is that your goal? If you refused a loli choice earlier then future options usually remove themselves. If that's the one I'm thinking of, that'd be you carrying korra with a youth potion or something and talking whether you'd be interested in fucking her like that.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I am stuck. I cannot get Korra to walk with crutches despite the spoilers saying she will. I trained with her a billion times already and there are no more water healing sessions.
Do the walk with Senna and Korra to Tonraq's cave and then buy the crutches.
View attachment 4031311

The highlighted section (highlighted in the actual posted walkthrough, so someone knows it is broken) this never happens... and there does not seem to be a way to correct or pass it.. have spent the last 2 hours trying to find a way around, and am worried i will break the very tenuous gameplay that *allows* you to proceed if i fuck around too much...

Have searched this thread and google repeatedly trying to find a valid walkthrough for this game, including many sites trying to ****sell**** this page of the walkthrough *LOL* even thought you can still see the highlighter text visible through the blur masking over the broken text...
View attachment 4031319
Does anyone have access or can point me to a legitimate walkthrough for book 4?

Thanks in advance!~
There is no legitimate walkthrough as far as I know.
You can't miss main content of the game other than the optional stuff. Korra's walk is part of the main story, so you will get asked at that point. If that walk not happened yet you have to do other things first.
OK

Did we have android version :oops: ?
I edited my post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Servyn123
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes