oreimo33

May 1, 2020
Ok unless I missed anything hidden, this build was kinda meh. So much granny content, so little with young girls. What was even that snow man thing about? It felt like maybe there was a scene hidden there but even after trying all the options nothing happened.

• Haha
Reactions: VispY

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Ok unless I missed anything hidden, this build was kinda meh. So much granny content, so little with young girls. What was even that snow man thing about? It felt like maybe there was a scene hidden there but even after trying all the options nothing happened.
There is as scene there and it sounds like you missed it. You may have even outright disabled it depending on your choices in the last FET update.

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
There is as scene there and it sounds like you missed it. You may have even outright disabled it depending on your choices in the last FET update.
Nah I made sure to do the lolipop choices. I even went back and double confirmed. Nothing happens during the snowman scene for me regardless what dialogue options I pick. I even tried every dialogue option paired with every boob size, although I started by only picking the small boobs for obvious reasons. So how does one get that scene!?

Reactions: MrRuri

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
Nah I made sure to do the lolipop choices. I even went back and double confirmed. Nothing happens during the snowman scene for me regardless what dialogue options I pick. I even tried every dialogue option paired with every boob size, although I started by only picking the small boobs for obvious reasons. So how does one get that scene!?
Same for me, I choose all the loli options and still couldn't get it.
Also can't get the update scene where the mail dissapears apparently.

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
So how does one get that scene!?
After Jinora kicks over the snowman you made and storms off, the MC mentions he doesn't see any footprints around Ikki's drawing. If you wanted to see how she made the drawing in the snow and she shows you. It's not a sex scene but another Ikki peeing scene. Make sure you're on the latest version (1.1.0c) too, as some bugs were present in the two bug hunt versions (1.1.0a & 1.1.0b) that were causing problems with other portions of the game. If you were using one of those versions first, revert to a save from before you used that version and try again.

Now that I'm really thinking about it there might be a flag that turns on/off water sports even earlier in the slave route epilogue. IIRC there's a scene where it's Implied Ikki pees in a bottle at the top of the tower, and the one where you piss on Korra's face after she finishes felching Katara. They're both small extra little scenes that could be easily cut if they were gated behind an option for pee/no pee.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I really thought there'd be either a snowdick or Ikki/Jinora related tease/scene there
Same with the Korra/Senna thing, thought there'd be either a Korra + Polar Bear dog scene or Senna + husband voyeur scene, considering MC explicitly made it a point to tell Korra they were fucking "hard"

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
After Jinora kicks over the snowman you made and storms off, the MC mentions he doesn't see any footprints around Ikki's drawing. If you wanted to see how she made the drawing in the snow and she shows you. It's not a sex scene but another Ikki peeing scene. Make sure you're on the latest version (1.1.0c) too, as some bugs were present in the two bug hunt versions (1.1.0a & 1.1.0b) that were causing problems with other portions of the game. If you were using one of those versions first, revert to a save from before you used that version and try again.

Now that I'm really thinking about it there might be a flag that turns on/off water sports even earlier in the slave route epilogue. IIRC there's a scene where it's Implied Ikki pees in a bottle at the top of the tower, and the one where you piss on Korra's face after she finishes felching Katara. They're both small extra little scenes that could be easily cut if they were gated behind an option for pee/no pee.
Oh wtf I didn't get those two at all
Guess it was a bug cuz I swear I made sure to click whatever flags that showed up.

And by felching Katara do u mean the fisting Kya scene? Idek what felching is lol

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
No. Felching is licking/sucking cum out of an ass or pussy. After you fuck Katara on the balance beams you can call Korra to use her mouth/tongue into clean up your mess from inside Katara.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wtf didn't even know this was a scene lol ty for showing me.

googletrad

Feb 6, 2021
Sorry if this was already asked, but I see the latest changes only concern the slave route. Does that mean the love route is finished?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
No. Felching is licking/sucking cum out of an ass or pussy.

Oh dear. So i was absolutely certain that the web search would say something like

"Did you mean BELCHING? Only include search results for BELCHING"

So that's a gay thing. And not exactly how you described it
Felching is a involving the act of sucking semen out of the of one's partner. According to the entry for "felch" in the , the earliest occurrence of the word in print appears to have been in The Argot of the Homosexual Subculture by Ronald A. Farrell in 1972, although this usage was as a synonym for .

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
So I gotta play everything from before the Epilogue to get these scenes ? Daaaaaaaamn. I mean I got those scenes, but still, I started from the update.

Also as a sidenote, anyone knows how to get the "mail is missing" where you are supposed to demand explanations from Ikki ? I can't seem to get that one either.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Four Elements Trainer [v1.1.0c] [Mity] - Compressed

Win/Linux [375 MB]
- - - -

Mac [342 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes