Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
Well I broke down I said I was not going to play the pre-bughunt version that ends book 4 love rout but I did after I played the b version I was just too curious.

If you don't want to spoil and you have not played the A ver. then don't read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shady does help you with Azula tho, he gives you stuff for free that Azula needs/wants and says it's an "investment".

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Remember how Shady is immortal? I wonder if he's just the MC like 10 years older, and he travels through time making sure his younger self doesn't fuck it up, while also banging his past love interests when he shows up. That, or he actually found immortality because he didn't want to break any hearts.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I feel genuinely sad when I chose one girl over the other. It's a shame that they have exclusive content based on who you choose.
huh. my desire to try the love route is dwindling from reading this.
at least in slave route you can get all of them. And it can be pretty sweet and loving too if you choose to not be a dick about it

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
huh. my desire to try the love route is dwindling from reading this.
at least in slave route you can get all of them. And it can be pretty sweet and loving too if you choose to not be a dick about it
Well you can choose both of them.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well you can choose both of them.
wait. i am confused then. so your option in the love route are:
1. polygamy
2. break the heart of girl 1. very sad heartbreaking scene
3. break the heart of girl 2. very sad heartbreaking scene

and people actually go through with options 2 and 3? why would you do that to yourself?
also thanks for rekindling my desire to play love route.

Reactions: StarsMan423

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
1. polygamy

and people actually go through with options 2 and 3? why would you do that to yourself?
I think, and don't hold me to this, that you can choose to only go after one or the other so you don't have to make that choice

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
1. polygamy

When you choose one over the other you get exclusive scene with her.

In the Patreon page Marty was asked to change this, and he replied he'll think about it.

Reactions: TrueJackal

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think, and don't hold me to this, that you can choose to only go after one or the other so you don't have to make that choice
I am getting confused. after thinking about both of y'all's posts thus far I think what I understand it to be is. options:
1. happy harem everyone love happy
2. seduce just 1 girl of your choice.
3. seduce both girls then discard one of them, breaking her heart?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I am getting confused. after thinking about both of y'all's posts thus far I think what I understand it to be is. options:
1. happy harem everyone love happy
2. seduce just 1 girl of your choice.
3. seduce both girls then discard one of them, breaking her heart?
No
1. Choose Korra > lose Jinora
2. Choose Jinora > lose Korra
3. Choose both

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
In the Patreon page Marty was asked to change this, and he replied he'll think about it.
That pretty much removes the entire weight of the choice and everyone would simply choose the harem option everytime. Unless, of course, someone prefers one girl and simply doesn't persue the other girl at all. That, or they're just sadist assholes.
But I suppose that people want to have the cake and eat it as well (I do too, mostly) so I won't hold it against them if they want all the scenes.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
That pretty much removes the entire weight of the choice and everyone would simply choose the harem option everytime. Unless, of course, someone prefers one girl and simply doesn't persue the other girl at all. That, or they're just sadist assholes.
But I suppose that people want to have the cake and eat it as well (I do too, mostly) so I won't hold it against them if they want all the scenes.
Thats more or less what Marty said, but still - I guess this went too far in that direction. In book 2 you could choose Mei over Azula and vice versa, and it wasn't soul-wrenching.

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
these mfs just need to stop whining. i agree with what you said but people act like ............

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
these mfs just need to stop whining. i agree with what you said but people act like ............
1. There is no way to write a description for a save
2. The game is basically 8 different games glued together. You have the 4 chapters which are effectively different games with different assets. Then each of those is split into 2 completely different games with some shared art assets (love and slave routes).
3. Then in those 8 different games you have multiple major important choices that split them into routes.
4. There is no gallery!

So there is an utter fuckton of branches to keep track of. all of this with saves which have no customizable naming or not schema.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Thats more or less what Marty said, but still - I guess this went too far in that direction. In book 2 you could choose Mei over Azula and vice versa, and it wasn't soul-wrenching.
I mean... Do I go after crazy sister that abuses my girlfriend, asks to fuck her over my GF's sleeping body, creates a breeding farm of slave girls, and feeds them drugs to shorten 9 months to a week, being a bitch and trying to earn the respect of an abusive father that drove his wife to run away BY WAGING A FUCKING WAR? OR - do I go after a nice, if rather reserved girlfriend that is smart, hot and caring?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
1. There is no way to write a description for a save
2. The game is basically 8 different games glued together. You have the 4 chapters which are effectively different games with different assets. Then each of those is split into 2 completely different games with some shared art assets (love and slave routes).
3. Then in those 8 different games you have multiple major important choices that split them into routes.
4. There is no gallery!

So there is an utter fuckton of branches to keep track of. all of this with saves which have no customizable naming or not schema.
well ykno.. at time being, i have 133 saves (including autosaves) for all the branches of each book that i had considered "worth trying the other way" because of the expectable game change. i honestly don't see a problem with havint up to 160 before bk4 love route ends, and each single one has a icon, no worries. also, there is a mostly working gallery mod, which is getting updated, in the OP. for the most recent, just bring a tincy bit of patience, it will for sure be updated once more, following the new content. felipons is doing a really good job there.

Reactions: PussMaster

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
well ykno.. at time being, i have 133 saves (including autosaves) for all the branches of each book that i had considered "worth trying the other way" because of the expectable game change. i honestly don't see a problem with havint up to 160 before bk4 love route ends, and each single one has a icon, no worries.
I don't think there are not enough save slots.
I think the game effectively requires you to juggle too many save slots without description.

This game should genuinely have been 8 separate games. And it needs a gallery. And the ability to add a description to saves

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I don't think there are not enough save slots.
I think the game effectively requires you to juggle too many save slots without description.

This game should genuinely have been 8 separate games. And it needs a gallery. And the ability to add a description to saves
it's very easy: when all the visible tabs are full with saves, you just click the 'next' button, Python creates another tab. just the game will not show all tabs when you far exceed the set display range, was it auto+quick+8 or so, the tabs after the visible limit are still there.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
it's very easy: when all the visible tabs are full with saves, you just click the 'next' button, Python creates another tab. just the game will not show all tabs when you far exceed the set display range, was it auto+quick+8 or so, the tabs after the visible limit are still there.
This is how you make more saves. not how you manage your saves and know wtf is in a specific save
Go to page 8 and look at the 6th save on that page... what is in it?

You can not even tell for sure which book it is at (due to misleading things such as book 4 having a visit to the south pole water bending village). You need to load and investigate each save to figure out what it is.

That or you keep a seperate file where you chart exactly what each save is for. Because there is no in game way to put a text note on the save (which incidentally some renpy games do give you)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes