duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
This is the one h game where I never skipped a single line of dialog. Congrats to everyone involved, a milestone for smut.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Can somebody please confirm/deny if there's a love route harem ending? And does the MC stay with the girls in some form or leaves their lives in the end?

Reactions: RareFishSticks

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I definitely prefer the slave ending, it's the ending I've been theorizing since when I started playing the game, and the ending that in my opinion makes the most sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can somebody please confirm/deny if there's a love route harem ending? And does the MC stay with the girls in some form or leaves their lives in the end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well well well.
maybe check the update again and do read what Marty wrote, thoroughly. the game is not "finished" finished yet. this one is a pre-bughunt version of the final, and he already said he will likely change something, asking for input. and then there's according to their plan, a finishing book not yet done. well okay, let's call it booklet epilogue whatever.
just, folks.. lean back a bit and let MiTy do just a little bit more of the magic.

*edit* P.S. the [completed] tag is indeed premature.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
NOOO! Can't believe the game is over, easily one of the best games out there. Hope for more games like this in the future.

Mai is best girl, Azula is second, and mature Korra is third. Fight me.

Edit: Oh, wait the final chapter isn't out yet. The mods jumped too soon on that 'Completed' Tag.

Reactions: Bertruger

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I know this isn't really an ending for being a pre bughunt, but we can say it's a closure to the story, and wow, I'm really looking forward to seeing what Marty intends to add.

Aug 20, 2021
after visiting Katara and talking with her at the south pole upon my return to the air temple island I went to Korras room and got a message saying that if i go to the pagoda it would trigger the end game.
You may very well be right. I may just didn’t talk to enough people or do things in the right order. I’ll give it a try sometime later. Thanks.

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
I'm very emotional rn, I truly believe this game is a masterpiece. I know there will be a lot of people who ll say it isn't but my guys, making a game is extremely difficult and a lot of things happened behind the scenes, rn there's just one person working on it when at the beginning there were two. Yey they achieve to make something very special, where the characters feel like tbe ones from the source material (almost no game has been able to do this), with a compelling story and a very varied kind of hot shit for people with different tastes. I have this feeling of getting a beer to every person who enjoyed this game to celebrate with me but this is the closest thing I have to that, so cheers everyone!!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes