Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yes for me the game is not completed as long as one of the developers keeps on working for this game and it isn't just bug fixes. They want to make some new scenes for the 1.0.0d Update so it isn't complete yet even though the story is done. Even if it would be just one new scene, it's still a update.

I keep saying "for me" because I usually don't want to argue with anyone so I just said what I'm thinking and then I let it go.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
When it isn't just Bugfixes and it get's new content then yes, for me that's not a completed game.
That's a very peculiar approach. My money is on 99% of gamers do not see it like you.

Well, nothing wrong at being unique, but in all fairness when I hold a very disputable stance I will not answer people just with my stance but also say "for me" or say that the majority think otherwise.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It doesn't really help to reason with this guy, he takes everything personally and is, how to put it, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. There's simply no point to it. I suggest just dropping "discussing" with him, it's not a discussion, more like talking to a water heater.
i just once more gave a hm lessay, summary, all the basics should be covered with that. if someone wants to keep going with argument, i'll have the purrfeckt excuse: i'm too old for that! so there. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes