rojo81

Aug 29, 2017
I love trainer games, but this is something else. I started to play for the kinky content, i keep playing for the dialogue, today i was about to die laughing.

Reactions: minglee123123

bryce251

Jun 15, 2018
So this may have been an issue someone has already had, and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but I keep getting a game over? Like I'm not able to access any of the newer content past a certain point. I got to where I was leaving Tenzin a note in the tower, did all the spirit stuff and MC woke back up in his original body, I combined the 2 spirits back into Naga, Korra became a cripple, had the orgy scene with all the main girls with their youth potions, then bam the End.
screenshot0001.png
The Keep going for more scenes and story option just takes me back to the previous part with Kya telling me a letter arrived saying Shady is leaving and I can't do anything beyond that point. So can someone help my dumbass out please?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You know, many of you want more and more sex scenes in more and more intricate combinations ... I would prefer to expand the original 4 books. Maybe someone from the MITY team is here and will read it ? You know what keeps me on FET despite completing the main track multiple times ? The specific atmosphere of just 4 original books, a smart idea to adapt the series, great dialogues and sometimes a light and sometimes quite serious atmosphere. To be honest - adding more scenes in the epilogue, not supported by a story - somehow doesn't appeal to me.

Bubblefan21

Oct 7, 2022
So this may have been an issue someone has already had, and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but I keep getting a game over? Like I'm not able to access any of the newer content past a certain point. I got to where I was leaving Tenzin a note in the tower, did all the spirit stuff and MC woke back up in his original body, I combined the 2 spirits back into Naga, Korra became a cripple, had the orgy scene with all the main girls with their youth potions, then bam the End.
View attachment 2147620
The Keep going for more scenes and story option just takes me back to the previous part with Kya telling me a letter arrived saying Shady is leaving and I can't do anything beyond that point. So can someone help my dumbass out please?
There is no new content for slave route. Only love route

Reactions: bryce251

Bubblefan21

Oct 7, 2022
As I didn't play for quite some time and this after end is all new to me, do I have to do all books with Love route to get there, or just the Book 4 will suffice?
I think you have too. I would recommend playing though the love route thought it's different after book 1. But a work around is finding a save file before book 3 ends and then choosing love. Or find a save file from someone

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes