IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It looks like I'm still locked out of a few scenes. It may be due to skipping book 4 and therefore not picking the loli options. I think those trigger a flag to allow book 5 loli scenes though I might be wrong. If you could share your save file, I would appreciate it.

Reactions: guston
Apr 28, 2020
How do you continue the story? I've maxed out Katara and water bending, plus I've done all the quests I can find. Only thing I didn't do was unlock every single activity with Katara, still need to do all rumors and i can't get lvl4 on the get naked interaciton, but idk if that's actually how you progress to the next book

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
How do you continue the story? I've maxed out Katara and water bending, plus I've done all the quests I can find. Only thing I didn't do was unlock every single activity with Katara, still need to do all rumors and i can't get lvl4 on the get naked interaciton, but idk if that's actually how you progress to the next book
You need to go to the top of the mountain and talk to the painted lady.

J Kary

Oct 23, 2022
In this new version the only good thing was bringing Jinora and Korra back, especially Korra, because she hadn't heard anything new from her in a long time. The fight animation with Kuvira is good, it's the best of all, but I feel like I didn't have to fight her again, now that she's more "submissive".

Another thing I want to comment is: We don´t have anything new about Beifong girls, I have a lot of ideas to these girls. Just imagine something like this in the future... (Btw, this is not mine, this is from the artist Rocner)

Bronze_5

Feb 15, 2022
In this new version the only good thing was bringing Jinora and Korra back, especially Korra, because she hadn't heard anything new from her in a long time. The fight animation with Kuvira is good, it's the best of all, but I feel like I didn't have to fight her again, now that she's more "submissive".

Another thing I want to comment is: We don´t have anything new about Beifong girls, I have a lot of ideas to these girls. Just imagine something like this in the future... (Btw, this is not mine, this is from the artist Rocner)
We need definitely more Opal content. I still think, that an Opal ending in Book 4 would have been a good thing.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
We need definitely more Opal content. I still think, that an Opal ending in Book 4 would have been a good thing.
I agree - Opal undoubtedly deserves more content - and rather as new content for the 4th book, but also in the fifth one would like more Opal. This character is pretty, funny, surprising and nice and otherwise - so "ordinary" in the most positive sense.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes