Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
It feels like at this point its just milking it since it seems, there is nothing else running for the dev but what do i know.
Yeah, can´t believe this game is heading to it´s seventh year already. There are devs who have cashcows and they try to milk the last drop out of it and sometimes add nonsense content to it to extend the milking like you also see in other games like Be A Dik or Summertime Saga. I have no problem with it if people want to support that, but it´s kinda sad that they don´t evolve and try developing something new.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It feels like at this point its just milking it since it seems, there is nothing else running for the dev but what do i know.
Yeah, can´t believe this game is heading to it´s seventh year already. There are devs who have cashcows and they try to milk the last drop out of it and sometimes add nonsense content to it to extend the milking like you also see in other games like Be A Dik or Summertime Saga. I have no problem with it if people want to support that, but it´s kinda sad that they don´t evolve and try developing something new.
No.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Minor question, how do you trigger console mode in the game to cheat? I tried shift+o since that normally works for renpy games, but it didnt this time

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Being a Dik is milking content? The fuck are you on about? What single thing or event across the entire game has been guilty of that?
Every update moves the story forward, and has major narrative revelations. Every main character has a new part to their personal story arc in each update. Every update comes with new minigames, innovations and additions to an already top-tier soundtrack.
Yeah, I'm kinda losing my cool here. But out of EVERY unbelievably lazy dev and mediocre game on this site, and you pick one of the few who appear to be actually giving a shit as an example. Seriously?

Jun 18, 2018
This dev would be really good if he took a drawing class and learned to draw different angles. He really likes drawing women standing over you but the anatomy is all kinds of scuffed. Anything that isn't a character standing upright staring right at you looks bad. In 7 years you'd think he would improve but there is no improvement in the art.
He should also have someone else write the game. All the dialogue is dumb unfunny memes and outdated references. The longer the game goes on the more dumb the writing gets.
It's a shame because this dev updates the game all the time and it has more content than almost any of the other games. He isn't one of the devs who just takes your money and runs away while promising to eventually update the game.

• Angry
Reactions: F1forhalp

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
This creator works on other thing you know. This is also a completed game that they are adding post game content too, so they are working on other things while still developing content for this game for those who love it. Don't lump them in with others

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Mitty wanted to move on from FET but fans kept asking for mose and he's delivering. I personally am happy that he's listening to feedback as opposed to doing whatever he thinks best.
Furthermore lots of games have post-completion content so I don't really see what's the issue here. The story is complete and we're just getting extras that we asked for. If you want a game from Mity with developing story go check out 18 Titans.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Mitty wanted to move on from FET but fans kept asking for mose and he's delivering. I personally am happy that he's listening to feedback as opposed to doing whatever he thinks best.
Furthermore lots of games have post-completion content so I don't really see what's the issue here. The story is complete and we're just getting extras that we asked for. If you want a game from Mity with developing story go check out 18 Titans.
Personally, I still hope to develop the original 4 books. What's more - I believe that this would be the best for the FET. Of course, I'm glad for every update from MITY, whatever it added.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question on the new update the part of Kya and asami trying to get pregnant. do i need to start all over again or continue because I'm at the island with all the girls on vacation.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Reading the previous comments, ignoring those who want to impose their ideas on other people's lives..., I believe that the game is already complete and now Marty just wants to bring more fanservice to this endgame that's kind of harem paradise, so yeah that's why the updates only bring new scenes, I personally really liked the dynamics of previous Hallowin events, especially the one Tenzin tells the story for the whole family, where there was more gameplay, funny dialogues and new challenges, despite the scenes, but I believe that this is not the purpose of these new updates, personally I would not complain about waiting longer for updates like this, but remember Marty when you finally want to finish don't forget the loli party

Lgmo

Nov 13, 2020
This creator works on other thing you know. This is also a completed game that they are adding post game content too, so they are working on other things while still developing content for this game for those who love it. Don't lump them in with others
What are his others works?

grayhound1u

Jun 11, 2018
isn't game already ended few months ago ? where can i see whats new in Version: 1.0.3a ?
Each game, each thread, each update on this forum I see such messages. And for each game, for each thread there's "Changelog" spoiler. These people...

Dev is making nice addition to already finished game. MITY's patreons and fans ask for additions for this game. I guess, people were hoping for Book 5. And there's another game in development.

This game, DIK and Summertime Saga make updates and quite nice ones. There are other devs that don't make updates AT ALL.
I've been watching FET for 4 years and it became better and better with each update.

Minor question, how do you trigger console mode in the game to cheat? I tried shift+o since that normally works for renpy games, but it didnt this time
Why can't you people search the forum? Console mode is not enabled by default.
Change 00console.rpy by hand or use UnRen

This dev would be really good if he took a drawing class and learned to draw different angles. He really likes drawing women standing over you but the anatomy is all kinds of scuffed. Anything that isn't a character standing upright staring right at you looks bad. In 7 years you'd think he would improve but there is no improvement in the art.
He should also have someone else write the game. All the dialogue is dumb unfunny memes and outdated references. The longer the game goes on the more dumb the writing gets.
It's a shame because this dev updates the game all the time and it has more content than almost any of the other games. He isn't one of the devs who just takes your money and runs away while promising to eventually update the game.
And we are quite fine with those angles and "dumb" dialogues.

Can someone upload in a better download provider? These ones for android are horrid! Dial up speed
Just downloaded android version via workupload under 10 minutes...

What is wrong with all of you people?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes