taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
2 ways to fix that

1- To play through ALLLLLLL of Book 4 and get to the part where you left Korra in the snow and choose ''Well...'' then choose ''Be Ambiguous'' and there, you can access all loli scenes of the entire Book and STILL progress through all of Book 4

Orr....

2- Just take a save file where somebody went through all of Book 4 and unlocked all loli scenes

Here: That save is where you get to choose whether to fuck The spirit bitch or Nagina since Idk which of em you'd prefer (Love route dw, I checked it ;) )

How to place it:

1- Press Win button + R or search for ''Run''

2- Type down '' %appdata% '' (Without the quotation marks)

3- Open RenPy then Avatar-Harem- (Lots of numbers)

4- Place the save file there

You're welcome
I figured I would've had to do all of Book 4 again and was really trying to avoid it. I appreciate you! :D

jefsonadspn

Oct 2, 2022
2 ways to fix that

1- To play through ALLLLLLL of Book 4 and get to the part where you left Korra in the snow and choose ''Well...'' then choose ''Be Ambiguous'' and there, you can access all loli scenes of the entire Book and STILL progress through all of Book 4

Orr....

2- Just take a save file where somebody went through all of Book 4 and unlocked all loli scenes

Here: That save is where you get to choose whether to fuck The spirit bitch or Nagina since Idk which of em you'd prefer (Love route dw, I checked it ;) )

How to place it:

1- Press Win button + R or search for ''Run''

2- Type down '' %appdata% '' (Without the quotation marks)

3- Open RenPy then Avatar-Harem- (Lots of numbers)

4- Place the save file there

You're welcome

How do you get to book5 (epilogue) from this save. You pick a portal then end up back in the game at Airtemple island??

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
How do you get to book5 (epilogue) from this save. You pick a portal then end up back in the game at Airtemple island??
Yup.

1 - Visit Azula, Toph then Katara and tell em that you're staying forever and ever

Then 2 - visit Korra and Jinora's rooms, the game will tell ya that visiting The Pavilion will fast-forward stuff.

THEN 3- You visit The Pavilion then press ''Skip time''.

Aaaand from that point, you get Book 5 (Epilogue) started!

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Can anyone help with the Kiyoshi puzzle in book 4 slave?
You mean the part where she taught The MC ''half'' of the chi-block technique? (cannot remember anything like that other than that.)

If so, then just wait for a day after encountering her, then at the next day, visit the tower at night.

You're welcome

SortOfTree

Apr 23, 2023
You mean the part where she taught The MC ''half'' of the chi-block technique? (cannot remember anything like that other than that.)

If so, then just wait for a day after encountering her, then at the next day, visit the tower at night.

You're welcome
Not that. I am in some sort of abyss and can go up,down, left or right. I tried some combinations but didn't get out of this.
I just went to sleep as usual and then she popped up in dream i think.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Not that. I am in some sort of abyss and can go up,down, left or right. I tried some combinations but didn't get out of this.
I just went to sleep as usual and then she popped up in dream i think.

Oh...that.

1- Go Up, then Left
2- Talk to the giant snek, then talk to her again. (by pressing/tapping on her.)
3- When you get sent back to the start, Go, Up, then Left again.
4- Talk to her for a third time. (by pressing/tapping on her....again......)
5- Talk to both snakes, then talk to the right snake again. (by pressing/tapping on em....obviously.)

Then you'll get sent back to Kyoshi and progress with the story.

You're welcome.

Reactions: SortOfTree

noobrook

Jun 12, 2018
Need a little bit of assistance. I accidentally skipped the dialogue where Pema asks to go to find the bookstore, in republic city. What were her instructions? Thanks a million!

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Guys, a little help please!
I'm playing book 4 love route and I got to the part about crossing the portal that I think leads me to book 5, but I didn't get any ending scenes with korra or jinora or both, am I missing something or is it acquired later?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Guys, a little help please!
I'm playing book 4 love route and I got to the part about crossing the portal that I think leads me to book 5, but I didn't get any ending scenes with korra or jinora or both, am I missing something or is it acquired later?
From what I remember, when you enter the portal, the epilogue begins, after it ends with you choosing certain options in it, you go to Ember Island and there are many scenes with her and all the others

Reactions: LeonToralla
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes