Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
can someone please give me a step by step guide on how to do this? Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Due to the cucumber season and waiting until the end of August for a new compilation - I suggest a little fun. Let's choose! Master & Blaster or Tsu & Nami ? Who's for MB - thumbs up, who's for TN - thumbs down ;)

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
can someone please give me a step by step guide on how to do this? Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"
Was that a reply to someone, because I'm a bit confused.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Was that a reply to someone, because I'm a bit confused.
How to activate and open the console:
Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

I was wondering if someone can give a step by step guide on how to do this. I tried but couldn't figure it out.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
How to activate and open the console:
Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

I was wondering if someone can give a step by step guide on how to do this. I tried but couldn't figure it out.
You're still not making any sense, you literally explained it yourself, what do you need help with????

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I can't find the file or know how to use it. I just copied and paste the messages from the OP.
Have you tried going to the renpy file then common, the renpy file is along side the game's exe, and the 00console.rpy should be there.
And i terms of how to use it just open it up with notepad or something, personally I use notepad++

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Have you tried going to the renpy file then common, the renpy file is along side the game's exe, and the 00console.rpy should be there.
And i terms of how to use it just open it up with notepad or something, personally I use notepad++
I did that but I didn't see anywhere it said "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes