Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Alright the book 2 love route walkthrough and scene guide is now legit 100% complete and it only took literally forever.
At this rate I'll be able to catch up with you guys and play the latest version once Book 4 is starting to be released lol. feelsbadman
where is this guide? and does it cover both book 1 and book 2? i would love to play through the first 2 books again to see all the scenes i missed

Apr 17, 2018
I'm looking like a crackhead trying to find obsidian to upgrade the tavern and I'm almost 100% positive I found all the obsidian even got the one from the quest

feanor225

May 11, 2017
So, i was in the tunnels, went by Ty Lee, fought the mole, and after that i returned to the entrance. Next thing, i am going again, and after 3 clicks i get to the Smellerbee and stocked June part of the map. Anywhere i try to go, after few clicks i just end on the same part of the map. It's like other parts of the tunnels ceased to be and i cannot go anywhere else but there.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm looking like a crackhead trying to find obsidian to upgrade the tavern and I'm almost 100% positive I found all the obsidian even got the one from the quest
D
Do you have any clues as to where all the obsidian locations are
Look at the OP and search the thread. It was answered countless times.
Is there anything added when 7.1 came out?
BOI...
How talk with Ajala after unsuccessful hypnosis Jil?
You can call her, look on the top left on your screen.
So, i was in the tunnels, went by Ty Lee, fought the mole, and after that i returned to the entrance. Next thing, i am going again, and after 3 clicks i get to the Smellerbee and stocked June part of the map. Anywhere i try to go, after few clicks i just end on the same part of the map. It's like other parts of the tunnels ceased to be and i cannot go anywhere else but there.
It's a bug mentioned before (I never had it though). Try to get a level up, it may return to normal after that.
oh how do you trigger this fun stuff? :)
Just play the game.
can someone tell me where the rat is for sokka
You were there before, when you looked for the key for June and had to fall through a hole and earthbend out of the room.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
How far can the tunnels be explored in the current love route?

I think that if the game continues to progress at this rate, the love route may be completed in around 6 months. If Mity goes back to monthly updates, make that 3.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
How far can the tunnels be explored in the current love route?

I think that if the game continues to progress at this rate, the love route may be completed in around 6 months. If Mity goes back to monthly updates, make that 3.
The first quarter?
How is one supposed to answer that question? <-<
You can free June(who does nothing but snarl at you for now)and the new girl(who runs off)and thats pretty much it.

Reactions: GaRbS

Tyana

Oct 17, 2017
I am doing the slave route in book 3, and am COMPLETELY LOST.
Joo Dee has disappeared and I can't trigger seeing her.
I can't get past the vents or second wall.
I try to train with Toph but it says I should hypnotize Suki and June more, despite having maxxed out both.
I beat Iroh at crab battles, and I still have no direction
halp?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes