kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
All i can say is that is an amazing job there.
in my opinion this game develops to the heavens. i'm watching progress since the first versions and i can clearly tell game develops awesome so far, they added so much and keep looking for feedbacks to make game better; what can i say, suggest all of you to show your love to this developer and don't forget to play as soon as you have time.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
what are the decisions i should make with the army in the rei quest
like retreat and flank the walkthrough is empty

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
no, ive been too tired to play games :teary:

I thought that none of the choices from a book carry over to the next though? Or are you talking about something else?
About the eventual ending, the timeline seems to move forward only, that's why Katara remembers everything from Book 1, so if we meet Azula again I'm sure she would think the same. Makes me wonder, Zuko left being the estranged prince, would wake up being Azula's prince-consort/lover and gotten her pregnant with no memory of it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) OR did Zuko temporarily disappear entirely after the love ending with Azula?

The thing is, with Book 2 the player had to make choices between Mai and Azula, but these choices are simply flags you can find in Variable Viewer. So that means eventually dev can use these flags to build on top of your choices which I believe will happen in the end. The thing is, it's just double the work to write all paths for both choices.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Toukai

May 5, 2018
Wow this quickly became one of my favorite games. Loving the Love route for toph, its so damn cute. Need More!

D

Deleted member 756972

nations fire paste C:\Users\IZAK\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hello,

Can I use old saves for the last version (book 3 saves) or is it recommended to begin a new one ? Thx

Gunther004

Sep 6, 2018
I am stuck in a big cave in Book 3. I had almost anal sex with Toph... I skipped the text, i wanted to go to sleep but now i am stuck in a long brown cave with two dead ends. What must i do to get out?

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
I am stuck in a big cave in Book 3. I had almost anal sex with Toph... I skipped the text, i wanted to go to sleep but now i am stuck in a long brown cave with two dead ends. What must i do to get out?
Explore everything (you have to) then go to the bottom right most room I'm pretty sure and start feeling up that wall right in front of you there will be a trigger somewhere you can click on (it's invisible)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes