Johnny Wolves

Oct 1, 2018
Quick question, I'm replaying Book II to get all the stuff I missed. I've heard about some Puzzle Box you can find on Ember Island, but have no clue how to find it. I assume it's something to do with the riddles, but haven't figured it out yet. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Intothemist

Dec 2, 2017
How much space does this android version require? I literally have close to 2 gigs and it still says im out of space.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Pretty close. I was offended to even have to see her in that magazine.
I don't see them as kids, not even as teenagers. Imo Mity does a pretty good job on avoiding the impression those characters could be minors (Just think of the grandma Toph). With on exception. When I saw the silhouette of the Avatar in one CG it distracted to much from my self image I have of the MC.
If you watched the anime series, at the end almost all of the characters seem to be adults mental wise, even the goofy Avatar. Toph may be a tough case visual wise but I see her as a small woman. A strong, independent and lovely example of a woman.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't see them as kids, not even as teenagers. Imo Mity does a pretty good job on avoiding the impression those characters could be minors (Just think of the grandma Toph).
I strongly disagree, Toph especially, still looks like a child. This would be slightly less of a problem if we retained the breast bending scroll from book 1, but not only did we lose that in book 3, but even with them, she still has the figure and general shape of a child. And Smellerbee looks even younger.
It is so bad, that despite some of my favorite characters being in this book (Suki, Ty Lee, Joo Dee, June), I can't really bring myself to play it any more.

In Majikoi, they said Ageha's sister was 18 too, but she skipped several grades to be in the grade below her 17 year old 'onii-sama' (older brother).

Reactions: KissKissStudio

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Quick question, I'm replaying Book II to get all the stuff I missed. I've heard about some Puzzle Box you can find on Ember Island, but have no clue how to find it. I assume it's something to do with the riddles, but haven't figured it out yet. Any help would be immensely appreciated.
Solve all 4 riddles. In the 4th day before you leave, go to the shack to talk to Li and Lo. Pick the fourth option at the bottom. Then go back to the shack and look in your room. You'll be able to look at it back in the palace.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
yeah i played the part 3 and its sucks for me... I dont se Topah sexy cuz she literally looks like a child.. So idk feels like he messed up a bit..

Reactions: TheDevian
Oct 28, 2017
nothing like Azula, I've never played a love story so engaging as that one
yeah bro, to be honest i always wanted azula to have a romance like that in the comics or in the show because i feel like we never get closure for her. this game has been that for me and the sex scenes are an added plus because i've always thought azula was hot af so there's that haha. I can't wait until Mity does Korra's story, Asami is one of the hottest characters ever, he better do her right. Korra is too, and eska (in a weird way, maybe because I know she's voice acted by aubrey plaza), even opal and jinora, so many options i swear. it's gonna be lit, it's just gonna take forever.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
nothing like Azula, I've never played a love story so engaging as that one
That was a good one, but I am a bit more fond of Makoto and Ifurita from El Hazard, though that was an anime, not a game. :winkytongue: Sorry, I'll shut up for now...

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I kind of agree with those saying Toph being the center of book 3 is more a cons than a pro.
I haven't seen the original material, so I could readily accept that she was 18 in this work of fiction, but she objectively looks too young for my tastes. Nonetheless all the other stuff around in book 3 was golden and I enjoyed it, though not as much as book 2's love route, but that Azula's love story is a masterpiece, so it would've been hard to do better.

Joo Dee second best grill after Azula BTW.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You're really missing out. Easily one of the best if not the best western cartoon out there. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the sequel, Legend of Korra. Don't get me wrong, Korra is hot as fuck which is why I can't wait to fuck her in this game, but her series was a trainwreck.
It's definitely gotten on my list after playing this game. Seems like an interesting setting.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Ages of characters in Avatar, Aang is 112 (12 years old)(The character you usually in-body), Sokka 15, Katara 14, Toph 12, Zuko 16, Azula 14, Mai 15, Suki 15. Since the appearance of the characters haven't been change from the T.V. show then that is probably bothering you. Truthfully I don't care to much since everyone is fictional and 18 or older.

Reactions: Mistervd and GaRbS
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes