Aug 24, 2016
hey how do i free lia ? ( that girl in prison)
Which route are you doing? If it's not the love(incest) route, then you have to wait until the ending to free her.
If you're doing the incest route, you encounter her while trying to reclaim the dagger for Azula. Choose to tell the guards that it's her, then you get that one blowjob scene with her in the jail.

Really, that's about it for her.

Aug 24, 2016
is there a love route for te water island too?
Yes, it tells you AT THE BEGINNING which is which when you click on them

Also any idea on when new content could come?
I dunno, check MITY's patreon. Not trying to shill, but the guy does good work.

Cause on the slave route when you go with the spirit it takes you to the map lol. So I'm assuming they would start book 3.
They're still working on finishing the love(incest) route right now; I'd say that MITY'S just about more than halfway done with this route.
After that, he'll probably start work on Toph's route. I'm kinda wondering how this one will play out; Will you be like a caregiver that her parents hired because she's blind, or will you just be Aang like in book one?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Yes, it tells you AT THE BEGINNING which is which when you click on them
It was because I already finished that island befoe love route was implemented but after choosing it I can't fnd real differences from my previous playthrough. I suppose I'll have tostart it a third time with the slave route and see.

Aug 24, 2016
It was because I already finished that island befoe love route was implemented but after choosing it I can't fnd real differences from my previous playthrough. I suppose I'll have tostart it a third time with the slave route and see.
Katara's love route is just what it sounds like; more loving and consensual scenes between you two; no blackmail or forcing her to do anything; generally a nicer experience all around.

John 9000

May 24, 2017
does anyone have a guide im struggling to to get Ty Lee's scene, Azuela's anal, and Mai's scenes, except for the boob grope.

Aug 24, 2016
does anyone have a guide im struggling to to get Ty Lee's scene, Azula's anal, and Mai's scenes, except for the boob grope.
...Really? It's not hard. Just hang out with the girls, and be a nice dude who respects the ladies.

Mai: when given the option to gamble for the shop on the hill on the island, do it. If it's too hard, just savescum.
Can't remember the rest for her, just be polite and nice to her, ain't that difficult.

For Azula, just go along with her at the party, you'll get taken to a side room by her and fuck. There's also a buttjob scene, but you probably already found it; don't think that's avoidable.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes