Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
A scene gallery doesn't exist in the first place. If there was one then I wouldn't have needed to make the mod lol. The other books will be added to the mod soon, it just takes time. I needed to add around 80 scenes just for Book 2 alone.
was wondering since some games has a rip with all the scenes. Since when i started playing book one was a little iffy and wouldn't complete like the final 10% of the scenes so i had o skip it.

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
sex at night, can't remember which exactly, just do all of them (may need to do multiple times), she will reach slut status eventually (slightly different response during sex scenes)

Toph - no
Katara - yes
Ty Lee - "only" drinking
Azula, Jo Dee, Ajala and the 3 mean bitches also have piss scenes, Azula's is the best one imo
could be more, just what I remember for now
Hey thanks! Great to know Katara has a scene, never heard of that one. Could you possibly tell me how to get it please,
is it in Book 1? :p

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
They censored this game? There use to be even a smaller breast size. Now the "small" scroll gives you the 2nd size, which is far from "small" in my eyes. With Toph being near-flat, why did they remove this?

This seemed to have been removed very early in development (during book 1 development). Even the pictures in the OP have her with the smallest size (which is her canon size in the series).

54eae5fab815988309a9757c3865a0d5.png

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
They censored this game? There use to be even a smaller breast size. Now the "small" scroll gives you the 2nd size, which is far from "small" in my eyes. With Toph being near-flat, why did they remove this?

This seemed to have been removed very early in development (during book 1 development). Even the pictures in the OP have her with the smallest size (which is her canon size in the series).

View attachment 214341
honestly, the 'smallest' just look somewhat off, that's probably why it was removed.

Reactions: TheDevian

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
honestly, the 'smallest' just look somewhat off, that's probably why it was removed.
Erm, I think the smallest is the best by far for this character... but to each his own. The largest looks far more out of place. No girl has tits that big (and perky) with a body that small, unless they get implants.

EDIT: Comparing in-game, the small breast scroll is actually still slightly bigger than the second size.... The devs got some really weird definition of small. Really hoping they revisit book 1 after finishing the rest of the books and give us back these options. small breast =! underage, patreon is fine with toph. =/

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Erm, I think the smallest is the best by far for this character... but to each his own. The largest looks far more out of place. No girl has tits that big (and perky) with a body that small, unless they get implants.

EDIT: Comparing in-game, the small breast scroll is actually still slightly bigger than the second size.... The devs got some really weird definition of small. =/
I wasn't talking in term of 'look' or 'preference' but more in term of drawing standard, it just look somewhat off.

Reactions: TheDevian

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
I wasn't talking in term of 'look' or 'preference' but more in term of drawing standard, it just look somewhat off.
I'm staring hard and can't see what you are describing. Looks almost identical to how they draw toph's chest.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

View attachment 214341
There's no images in the game files or anything in the code for an extra small breast size. Even the breast size for the image in the OP is gone. These 3 are the only sizes. But if someone can give me a download of an old version of the game with the smaller breast sizes I can mod it back into the game if you want.

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, I looked through the game files as well and noticed they completely removed it (or maybe they bumped her boob size up before those scenes were even made?).

I tried contacting them on Patreon, but it doesn't seem possible without pledging. Ironic, because this "removal" is what keeps me from pledging - she is my favorite character and I enjoy her in petite form. I looked for ages for an old version of the game with the original small breasts. I had no luck. The first public version of the game was 0.4.3 to my knowledge.

Here's a higher resolution of her in her original form... straight from an old patreon post. Never got around to playing the game until now, but boy was I disappointed to see the "small" scroll does not give anywhere near these results. No love for small breast in western games! :(

00.png

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
I like small tits too man, but if that's what keeping you from pledging, than I doubt the game itself interests you.
I played through the entire game so far, and this was my main gripe. I am very against censorship, especially when it comes to small breasts. It's one of the few things that just boils my blood. Lots of developers tend to associate small breasts with underage, so it makes me hard to support the developer if that's what happened here. Given Book 3 has toph, they probably have went back on their stance and I'd be curious if they ever plan to revise Book 1 after Book 4 is finished. If they plan to add proper small breasts back to Book 1, then I'd definitely pledge.

Also according to this image, the "loli" version was never added to the game. Understandable. However this is different artwork than the small breast version above, which is far from flat.

katara_blowjob_0.png

Reactions: crazymonkey923

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, I looked through those too and noticed they completely removed it (or maybe they bumped her boob size up before those scenes were even made?). I tried contacting them on Patreon, but it doesn't seem possible without pledging. Ironic, because this "removal" is what keeps me from pledging. I looked for ages for an old version of the game with the original small breasts. I had no luck. Here's her in her original glory... Official images posted on patreon way back during Book 1 development)
I think I do remember something about them removing the smaller breast size at some point, but I'm not 100% sure. Some people here that have been following the game for a while probably can remember if that actually happened or not.

Also that art above is the same as the OP, so maybe the shot in the OP was just a promo picture and never in the actual game? idk.

I found a download for FET v0.3 and 0.4 after searching for 2 minutes so I'm downloading them now and will check if they have the smaller breasts.

I never thought we'd get full on pics of just boobs but I've seen weirder things.
How about pics of Katara with no boobs at all, lol

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes