Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I feel like my game may be bugged. I have the village upgraded with everything except the brothel, which I haven't unlocked yet. The only area of the maze I'm able to unlock so far is just the area with Smellerbee and June. The other routes all say I'm too weak
Try talking to shady. I think you had to get the brothel schematics from him.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
He only wants to battle crabs. I'm not able to talk to him
Im out of ideas, best thing i can say is just go to the city and village, talk to every person even if you have talked to them recently. If that doesn't work go back into the maze and go to all the area's you currently can, open doors, click on notes, everything. If that doesn't work then i got nothing, sorry. Best of luck.

Reactions: anonymoususer05

anonymoususer05

Dec 13, 2017
Im out of ideas, best thing i can say is just go to the city and village, talk to every person even if you have talked to them recently. If that doesn't work go back into the maze and go to all the area's you currently can, open doors, click on notes, everything. If that doesn't work then i got nothing, sorry. Best of luck.
Thank you for your help. I'll try doing all that, then try a fresh start if it still doesn't work

EDIT: It was a bug. I started a fresh save, and I already progressed past this part now!

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
1. We don't censor swearing on this site, everyone here is an adult(or at least pretending to be) so there is no reason to censor such words. Watch, fuck shit cunt dick.

2. As i stated before, everyone here is an adult, so you are expected to act like one. Attacking someone is a no go, it is literally the first rule. If your comment was changed by a Mod/Staff they likely had good reason to. The Mods and Staff do not alert people to these things with "yo we'll censor this". They would give you a reason as to why it was edited/removed.

Go read the and act like an adult.
I see thank you.

I thought the people here could take a fuck you or 2.
A new version of a game was out for a prolonged time and no one updated it, so i did and it took me over 3 hours just to download all the files from a site that limits it to about 50kb/s, uploading took yet another hour, by that time, I just said "fuck you to all those that could have Down-and Uploaded it waaaaaaaaaaay faster". (those who had the mega link and didn't bother to update for days or had premuim accounts for those limiting file sharing sites).

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, i'm actually blocked in the game. toph it's only at 2/5 when i already fuck her and her mother. i completed jhin training and i still miss one of Tt Lee scene in the brothel with no idea of how to get it

D

Deleted member 59977

Is there a good reason to do the crab fights in book 3? I have been avoiding them so far and I have managed to reach the end of the version without any problems. Is there anything significant that I have missed?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is there a good reason to do the crab fights in book 3? I have been avoiding them so far and I have managed to reach the end of the version without any problems. Is there anything significant that I have missed?
Best reward is a scene with Jin in the slave route.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
So if you fully upgrade the hospital before the tavern are you basically screwed because you can never get the obsidian for the tavern?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So if you fully upgrade the hospital before the tavern are you basically screwed because you can never get the obsidian for the tavern?
You can get obsidian in the maze and from the shop/shady during the game i believe.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
If I recall there was an update that fixed that but if I recall correctly, I think there should be other ways to be some more. Do you recall the skull with the candle on it? I think a little bit through the game, it actually has a second obsidian.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
I got two obsidian from the skull already. Unless you can farm it from the female guards or something, I may be stuck.

Feb 27, 2018
Pretty close to the finishing line.
I doubt the team actually released an estimate but I would guess 3 or 4 more updates max(not counting possible fix updates like they did for the ending of book 2).
Though you are aware that there still is book 4 and possibly a sepertate conclusion/epilogue to go?
Yeah that's all gravy. I'm interested in the individual developments of each girl, less so the entire over arching story.

Oh no there's a spooky spirit who wants the avatars soulllll. /s

Watching Azula breakdown from queen to lover? Slave? Now that's what's up.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
hello i repost my question, i'm actually blocked in the game. toph it's only at 2/5 when i already fuck her and her mother. i completed jhin training and i still miss one of Tt Lee scene in the brothel with no idea of how to get it. i'm in the slave route. Please help i really dont know what to do
Just talk to her at night and repeat the scenes (blowjob, footjob sex, etc.) The dialog should be slightly changed. I can't recall which of them add on to the counter so just do all of them at least once each.

DungBeetle

Jul 10, 2018
Book 3 love route. Where do you get the panties for sokka? How to get Jin to not be mad anymore? Can you redo the scene with the 3 girls you saved?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes