Morningstar.

Jul 1, 2018

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer
is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-27
Release Date: 2018-12-24
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7.6b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: - -

Thanks to @Balrog for the links, Thanks to @Maim Lain for the walk-through and @Gab for the Art Assets!
@d0ct0rd00m, @Tainted107, @Knight , @dragpz for the saves and @Ric for the save location & thanks @Cirelc, @Antonisimo & @Deathknight134 for the codes

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592
I can't use my old saves after I installed this

Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
Hey so Im in the love route of book 3 on android rn and I keep running into a problem where "an exception occurs" or something whenever I try to save. It only happens after I take down those dai lee agents with Suki and Ty lee. Is this a known bug or is it just possibly my phone?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Hey so Im in the love route of book 3 on android rn and I keep running into a problem where "an exception occurs" or something whenever I try to save. It only happens after I take down those dai lee agents with Suki and Ty lee. Is this a known bug or is it just possibly my phone?
That's a common thing for Ren'py. If you hit ignore you should be fine. If that doesn't work than it's a legit glitch.

Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
That's a common thing for Ren'py. If you hit ignore you should be fine. If that doesn't work than it's a legit glitch.
I tried that and I still cant save at any point after I help Suki and Ty lee beat up the dai lee. Should I paste the traceback code here?

Jorsith

Jan 11, 2019
i dont know what to do next am at saved ty lee need new clothes for june and when i want to dehypnotize jodie it says that i need to de hypnotize another girl first toph is at bj i de hypnotized suki failed the fight with that aljah person and dont know what to do next

s3tsunaxxx

Apr 29, 2018
my first post here, and i'm just gonna go straight to question.
is the android verson of version 0.7.6 inability to load saves from older version a known bug that needs to be fixed or there are ways around it?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Avatar got quite some muscles. :unsure:
Well, they are all child soldiers (by our standard, it seems normal for their world) and Aang canonicaly look like that :

and Zuko is similarly muscular and even Sokka take some muscle after he train with the space sword i think.

Reactions: TheDevian

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
so i'm pretty sure i finished the fire kingdom story but how do i move on to the next part?
Visiting the tower(at night?) after the Throne scene should trigger the ending sequence(on the love route anyway,someone else will have to chime in for the slave route as I havent touched that since its completion).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Visiting the tower(at night?) after the Throne scene should trigger the ending sequence(on the love route anyway,someone else will have to chime in for the slave route as I havent touched that since its completion).
bro,are you only interested with love route?

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
bro,are you only interested with love route?
Considering it utilizes mindbreak and with that destroys its sole point of interest(that being character interactions),why yes as far as book 2 is concerned I am.
Though only the slave route has an actual foursome so I guess thats the one point going for it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Considering it utilizes mindbreak and with that destroys its sole point of interest(that being character interactions),why yes as far as book 2 is concerned I am.
Though only the slave route has an actual foursome so I guess thats the one point going for it.
then we are in the same team mate,i half play slave route before and it just rapey,no really my type..

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes