KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
Goto the market pick scams and go through all four Toph distractions I had already done that previously but after she was 4/5 I did that again and I think that cleared it. The other thing I tried was going through all the sex options in her house sorry not exactly sure which cleared the flag.
thank you, it worked:) rly, you helped me so much... i wish you all good ))

Reactions: APoc1
Oct 26, 2018
I've got a couple save files. You wanna be more specific and ask for a point where you want the save to be within the three Books and on what path?
Do you have towards the end of the love route of book three? I'm in a similar situation and would love to not have to grind through the game again.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Do you have towards the end of the love route of book three? I'm in a similar situation and would love to not have to grind through the game again.
I have one near the end of the Slave route. During the sex scene with Poppy.
I'm only about halfway through the Love route, or at least I think it's halfway. I've never done Love path before (though, I suppose Toph is worth it).

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think this save is about mid way through the love rout for Book 3 sorry I don't have any later than this.

Reactions: Gabaw
Oct 26, 2018
I have one near the end of the Slave route. During the sex scene with Poppy.
I'm only about halfway through the Love route, or at least I think it's halfway. I've never done Love path before (though, I suppose Toph is worth it).
That would also be dope. I'll take what I can get at this point.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
No, Katara's scene happen after you meet the Earth King (aka once you start the ending of Book 3); at one point once you start the ending Suki comes and talks to you about birth control pills and this is where you choose if you want her to look pregnant or not. This also applies to Toph's scenes
Huh,that makes more sense.
Cant say Im too happy about them just ignoring the whole date-scene setup but fine,thats splitting hairs at this point.

saabisgreat

Nov 12, 2018
so tried to do config.console = True, but the game couldn't parse, error: history = 100 gets displayed. Does anyone know how to fix this? I get this message

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100"

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
still my qstion isnt answerd.
i asked about the suki part in the bar when she starts being sukisuki and you have to mix the drinks he made new names and first 1 off the bat i dont know

Mar 13, 2018
so tried to do config.console = True, but the game couldn't parse, error: history = 100 gets displayed. Does anyone know how to fix this? I get this message

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100"
Looks like you put them on the same line.
Put a newline in between config.console = True and config.console_history_size = 100

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
i asked about the suki part in the bar when she starts being sukisuki and you have to mix the drinks he made new names and first 1 off the bat i dont know
The drinks should literally just be colors, not fancy names.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I actualy already answered, there is no mix, all the option are wrong, just mix two randomly and get on with the scene.

Reactions: Gabaw and Blayo

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Seems odd the layout for the maze dungeon is different between routes. I can understand events being different, but not the construction of an underground space being different between routes.

abcba12321

May 12, 2017
I absolutely can't find the key to unlock june while doing the slave route. some text implies shes already free ("I should work on hypnotizing suki and june"), but she's still tied to the ceiling in the cave. am I missing something? Did I do something out of order and have to restart?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I absolutely can't find the key to unlock june while doing the slave route. some text implies shes already free ("I should work on hypnotizing suki and june"), but she's still tied to the ceiling in the cave. am I missing something? Did I do something out of order and have to restart?
The answer has long been given and more than once.
48е1381.jpg

Oct 26, 2018
Who do I talk to in order to "sell" the brothel idea to Toph? Ive tried just about everywhere but I can't seem to trigger anything.

Edit: Nevermind Im dumb af. Figured it out.

Edit Edit: Didn't want to double post; anyone know where Toph is after she's been kidnapped?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes