lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Come back in 5 minutes.

There is always a choice in all the books. Slave or love. All the mom stuff etc was done for comedic purposes.
We don't know who we'll play as in the love route so don't judge too soon. I wouldn't count on a female character though, as most people want to play as a dude. I'm all for some lesbian action in both routes though.
That's exactly why I was complaining about that cheap tease. It is the whole point. Why even do that? Because it is totally possible of having a female MC even in a trainer game, since all of these games with female lead are pretty much the same, with corruption and whatnot. It would actually make sense for a slave route. But whatever. Anything would be better than Tenzin.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
I don't mind playing as Tenzin. Definitely didn't even think of the possibility. I like it though. I hope for a short and 'sweet' slave route, and a love route 10x longer. I'd love some jinora and ikki stuff, but in love route. don't want it being in a mean way.

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
That's exactly why I was complaining about that cheap tease. It is the whole point. Why even do that? Because it is totally possible of having a female MC even in a trainer game, since all of these games with female lead are pretty much the same, with corruption and whatnot. It would actually make sense for a slave route. But whatever. Anything would be better than Tenzin.
Dude, quit hating on tenzin.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
the only reason I'm dissapointed in playing as Tenzin is that we wont get to do any h scenes with jinora. Unless MITY goes down some daddy/daughter route, but as long as i get some lewd jinora i'm not complaining
Well when you visit shady, he has their swimsuits there too. Also the milf (who is quite similar to katara) asked if you wanted to call them back in with the handjob. I'm pretty confident they'll cross that line in some fashion later on

Reactions: GaRbS and RealAhab

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Well when you visit shady, he has their swimsuits there too. Also the milf (who is quite similar to katara) asked if you wanted to call them back in with the handjob. I'm pretty confident they'll cross that line in some fashion later on
whoa, dude, those are clearly kids you cant do things like that even in a game.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
whoa, dude, those are clearly kids you cant do things like that even in a game.
Tell that to the tons of loli and shota games out there

Also, I hope the love route is set in Book 4 since there will be many other characters introduced by then. Make the playable character like a time travel Aang needing to re-learn airbending again or maybe even Bolin. Just don't make it someone like Kai. Ugh.

Reactions: Mistervd and GaRbS

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I really don't understand how anyone is even getting into book 4. Can someone maybe drop a save right at the start of book 4?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes