D

Deleted member 225296

I was having an issue with rollback being completely disabled until restarting the game after playing Blackjack in chapter 2.
Here is a fix, just drop it into the game folder.

Rollback is still disabled during Blackjack, but it will get re-enabled after the minigame is finished (you still can't rollback into the minigame).

TheFallen666

Mar 18, 2019
hi guys,
does someone know how to talk to katara in book 3 after you defeat toph in earthbending (playing slave route and topg break level is 3/5)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey i'm having some trouble triggering these scenes Zhu li mover quest,Loads of Jinora teasing (Alabama 100 here boy's) Korra dress up the nude one and Some lore stuff

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
does anyone know if we will get Jinora on love path too? i typically enjoy those a bit more, and honestly i kinda want to see writing they will do there with her

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I have never watched Avatar but in this game Jinora looks like a child

Are you going to Boing! your daughter?

Gross bro

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Coming back to this after what feels like a year, and man, it's only gotten better. Book 3 feels so damn expansive, whereas Book 2 focused a lot more on (and had better) combat. I feel bad that I've only just become a patron of Mity.

Starting Book 4 now. Gotta say, I already miss Ty Lee.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Book 2 was the highlight.
I don't necessarily disagree. It was certainly more focused, which I feel as if Book 3 could've benefited from. It felt like a nice, tight little package (speaking of which, is Jinora on the table in book 4? ...nevermind). Book 3 was really good purely in terms of writing, though. I didn't particularly care about the whole snake woman plot until Book 3 began progressing it, and Katara returned and added a whole load of mystery to the story. It did a good job of turning Four Elements Trainer into a proper and somewhat compelling narrative.

Also, to be fair, every Book but 2 had a sort of 'Grind it out' mentality. Like, keep doing the same activity over and over to raise some arbitrary bar. Content is locked behind simple clicks. Book 2, the content was locked behind battles that you had to use at least half your brain for. I mean, it wasn't Total War, but still pretty decent. I think Mity tried to do the same for Book 3 in the dungeons, but eh.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes