isKLar

Aug 16, 2019
Hey i m stuck at book 3 i cant get toph full sexed up she is at 4/5 what have i to do i tried the scams to sexed her up but i tried it for hours over and over again hammer time X and O s but nothing happen since she reached 4/5

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hey i m stuck at book 3 i cant get toph full sexed up she is at 4/5 what have i to do i tried the scams to sexed her up but i tried it for hours over and over again hammer time X and O s but nothing happen since she reached 4/5
Im at the same spot, cannot figure out the next step. Cannot progress with any girls, nothing to find in the caves, nothing at any location i havent done. Search was no help either. Literally the only thing i can do that I haven't done is go to the palace but it tells me to finish with toph first.

isKLar

Aug 16, 2019
Im at the same spot, cannot figure out the next step. Cannot progress with any girls, nothing to find in the caves, nothing at any location i havent done. Search was no help either. Literally the only thing i can do that I haven't done is go to the palace but it tells me to finish with toph first.

yes same by me

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Did you guys get the village fully upgraded? For me when that happened I had not done all the scams like I had to go back and have Toph distract the people with all the different types of distractions at least several times each but it sounds like you already tried that.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You have to do every sex scene at night with her until she's a slut.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Did you guys get the village fully upgraded? For me when that happened I had not done all the scams like I had to go back and have Toph distract the people with all the different types of distractions at least several times each but it sounds like you already tried that.
I have had her distract until she had 10 points (I am at 11). I think I have it fully upgraded everything. The only thing I have not upgraded is the store, but it is greyed out and I have not found a way to upgrade that.

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
question.... is it over (by now) with the footjob? cause I've been with that some days and nothing changes, I noticed that when I try to train with korra it says "under development", btw for any who asks, for the avatar kyoshi fan scene you have to meditate with korra in the morning (once you get the footjob scene).

1566159781207.png

Anyway... korra is in footjob, morale (73) and resistance (74) can't go any lower, wife is in fuck mode, lin with pussy rub, no news in the alleys... neither at streets or aang's statue asami or zhuli has nothing new either.... so... it's over till new content arrives, right?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes