Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I like how MITY has built up so much good will with his fans that hardly anyone has mentioned, let alone complained about, the 2-3 week delay on the release. You don’t really see that with many other popular developers. People are usually ravenous lol
I honestly didn't notice the delay mostly because i never understood their schedule when it come to updates.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I honestly didn't notice the delay mostly because i never understood their schedule when it come to updates.
They basically fluctuate around a 1-2 month schedule. They used to do nearly monthly releases, but came into lots of troublesome issues when it came to development of book 3, which caused them to drive back their ambitions a bit and usually roll out a 2 monther. While they did state that they are aiming for a monthly release (not for end/beginning of a new book, as that requires lots of setup scenes to be drawn), it is totally reasonable to expect 2 months whenever.

And they usually stick to it.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
I like how MITY has built up so much good will with his fans that hardly anyone has mentioned, let alone complained about, the 2-3 week delay on the release. You don’t really see that with many other popular developers. People are usually ravenous lol
I wouldnt even mind a month long delay bc i know that he will deliver when the update comes.

Also in each & every update is more content than the 6 Months of work from DarkCookie down there at Summertime Saga :ROFLMAO:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Azula is Miti's most well-written character, change my mind.
That's easy, she's a crazy, fucked up, evil bitch. One prime example of the great characters this show has to offer. Toph never appeared as an sexual attractive character to me but MITY made me change my mind on this. Her love route really deserves the name. So I'd say Toph comes first, then Azula, then Katara. I can only hope MITY considers doing book 1 again, if only the love route. Katara has way more to offer and explore than they showed back then.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I think I should replay Book 3's love route at some point because as of right now I have it at 3rd place.
Book 2 Love Azula only or Harem with a submissive Azula, idk which one it was, is the best route so far imo.
I agree with the take on Route 1, it deserves some kind of overhaul or addition in story when compared to all the subsequent routes.
I'd be careful with asking for an overhaul to the first book. Remember, it was when their project started, so obviously they had to start out smaller - yet the scope for the player increased with book 2 and 3 respectively. If you were to go back now to increase the length of the first book, this would be a jump into a rabbit hole that has no end in sight, as then people would ask for improvements for each subsequent book again and again. Besides, Katara was a more than just a simple side character in the 3rd book, giving out small bits of information on the overarching story and the future events (is it past then though, as she already knew and was hiding it from your current self? Eh, time travel shenanigans is never fun to think through) and with her actions actively influencing tophs training.

Reactions: general akil

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'd be careful with asking for an overhaul to the first book. Remember, it was when their project started, so obviously they had to start out smaller - yet the scope for the player increased with book 2 and 3 respectively. If you were to go back now to increase the length of the first book, this would be a jump into a rabbit hole that has no end in sight, as then people would ask for improvements for each subsequent book again and again. Besides, Katara was a more than just a simple side character in the 3rd book, giving out small bits of information on the overarching story and the future events (is it past then though, as she already knew and was hiding it from your current self? Eh, time travel shenanigans is never fun to think through) and with her actions actively influencing tophs training.
It's not about length but about quality and characterization. To be honest, if I hadn't seen the series and started the game from book 1, I don't know if I'd made it to book 2. There is no training at all, all you do is talk to the old Ladies, go hunting and search for stones (seriously why?). Book 2 slave route still has some of the repetitiveness but starting with book 2 love route I'd say we have a great game. (Although I think they could have skipped some of the games and put in more cg's but that's a time/resource issue sadly.)
Currently I'm working on some additions to book 2 slave route to push it on the same level as love route. Of course it's focused on my own tastes and I won't go public without MITY's approval but we'll see.

To be honest I doubt MITY will go back to book 1, his responses weren't that positive and lots of folks already ask to move on.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Bah!

I'm near the end of Book 3 Love Route. Toph has been abducted to the tunnels and I need to go find her, but I've gone all over those tunnels and can't find any sign of her little boy body.

Four Elements tunnel map.png

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
nani? there's another book after this? I'm not complaining but I'm fairly surprised. Any idea of whether it will it just be another korra episode? or maybe an episode solely dedicated to binding the plot together and have a giant cross time fuckfest with characters from each book?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes