joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm currently at the Korra segment where Tenzin finds buys the airbending scroll and wants to train Korra after freeing her from Amon's guys (when the player finds the mask) and whenever I try to teach Korra airbending it's always saying that she needs to drop resistance and that I have to progress with her.
What do I have to do? I tried lowering resistance to the lowest point, grabbed her tits, slapped her and afterwards gave her gifts and lowered the resistance... so kinda stuck right now xD
Did you go swimming? Visit your wife and see what she says

Feb 6, 2018
Did you go swimming? Visit your wife and see what she says
Thx bro appreciate the effort but in the end i used the console to increase Korra's stats.
It was actually right after the trip to the city where you had to buy the swimsuits. Afterwards Tenzin had to investigate the equalists and found Amon's mask. This was right around the time when you unlocked "touch tits" in the meditation menu.
Out of curiosity what did I have to do? I mean I tried around 10 times to pull her hair, slap her and touch her tits.

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
Game-breaking error when trying to access one of the scenes when the Equalists make their move on the city.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
  File "C:\Users\ME\Downloads\Four Elements\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\ME\Downloads\Four Elements\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6a
Wed Apr 08 21:30:33 2020

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Game-breaking error when trying to access one of the scenes when the Equalists make their move on the city.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
  File "C:\Users\ME\Downloads\Four Elements\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\ME\Downloads\Four Elements\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6a
Wed Apr 08 21:30:33 2020
download the new version with the bug fixed, or stop playing, because even after fixing the bug, there is nothing after that, it is the end of the build until the next update.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
For the Love Route I'd like to see Bolin as the MC instead of Mako since Bolin never really had a shot at either of the two main girls in the original show.
He had flings with a few minor characters but never really Korra or Asami.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
For the Love Route I'd like to see Bolin as the MC instead of Mako since Bolin never really had a shot at either of the two main girls in the original show.
He had flings with a few minor characters but never really Korra or Asami.
Don't forget that the avatar must learn airbending in the slave/love route. So the only males avaiable are Tenzin or Kai (also others airbenders from season 3 but i don't think we'll see them as body protagonists)
I'd love to see Kai-Jinora love route with Korra, Asami, Opal ecc. as fuck buddies
This IF mity decide to go for male protagonist also in love route otherwise we'll play as Korra

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Don't forget that the avatar must learn airbending in the slave/love route. So the only males avaiable are Tenzin or Kai (also others airbenders from season 3 but i don't think we'll see them as body protagonists)
I'd love to see Kai-Jinora love route with Korra, Asami, Opal ecc. as fuck buddies
This IF mity decide to go for male protagonist also in love route otherwise we'll play as Korra
I mean...MITY could easily throw in the harmonic convergence and give somebody airbending.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I mean...MITY could easily throw in the harmonic convergence and give somebody airbending.
Would be bulshit though, the book 2 OC was already blatant lazyness and broke the rules established in the litteral intro of the game where the spirit say you'll be possesing people who were close to the avatar.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoshoesTrey

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I could see a them doing a OC character around the time randos in the Avatar world were getting the ability to airbend after all the spirit shenanigans. At that point we're learning Airbending from Tenzin/Korra, there's a whole new cast besides Lin/Pemma/Zhu Li/one-off-girls (Suyin, Kya, Kuvira, Ming-Hua, P'Li, older Jinora, etc). We can still deal with a bit of Korra's angst and because it's the love route we don't have to break her like the slave route. Plus, from book 2 and on, the love routes clearly have more effort and time sunk into them.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Thx bro appreciate the effort but in the end i used the console to increase Korra's stats.
It was actually right after the trip to the city where you had to buy the swimsuits. Afterwards Tenzin had to investigate the equalists and found Amon's mask. This was right around the time when you unlocked "touch tits" in the meditation menu.
Out of curiosity what did I have to do? I mean I tried around 10 times to pull her hair, slap her and touch her tits.
You have to unlock an event where you go swimming in the park. A lot of book four seems to be "wander everywhere, talking to everyone". If you get stuck just go to every location, both day and night and talk to everyone you find.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I hope there will be more footjob content. I did the romance-romance-romance-slave route, is there any fj content on the other slave routes?
I just checked and the Slave Routes for Book 2 and Book 3 both have footjobs available with the main girl. I didn't see any for Katara in Book 1 Slave Route, so hers may be Love Route only.

There may or may not be more footjob scenes other than the ones with the main girl (like the one with Ty Lee in Book 3 Love Route), there are simply too many sex scenes in this game for me to remember.

I hope we'll be able to fuck Korra's feet in the Love Route as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurelius

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I just checked and the Slave Routes for Book 2 and Book 3 both have footjobs available with the main girl. I didn't see any for Katara in Book 1 Slave Route, so hers may be Love Route only.

There may or may not be more footjob scenes other than the ones with the main girl (like the one with Ty Lee in Book 3 Love Route), there are simply too many sex scenes in this game for me to remember.

I hope we'll be able to fuck Korra's feet in the Love Route as well.
Maybe if MITY ever goes back over the earlier books again we could see more. I always felt like book 2 love route should have had some FJ on Ember Island or some with Ty Lee or Mai in the slave route.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes