B95T

Aug 3, 2019
I can't figure out how to progress, Korra mentioned talking with Zhu Li to return to the southpole. But every time I call her or see her on the streets it doesn't give me the option. I just get ringtones or blowjobs respectively.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
I dunno if MITY ever checks here but it seems like there's a glitch. The Korra/Asami Doubletap scene unlocks after Asami's blowjob scene (right after you find (Meelo?)'s rock and right around the time you send Korra to pick up the drugs from Shady. At first I assumed it would turn out to be a dream scene but nope, looks like it just straight unlocks.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
in the part that the korra disappears and has to talk to everyone, would anyone have the save after talking to everyone? here in my buga game when I'm going to talk to ginger 1591425671413.png

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Yes. You have to tell her to keep your sperm in her when you fuck her mom. Then just play out the update to the end.
I made that choice but I didn't see her pregnant to the point where I finished the slave route.

Edit: Okay maybe I didn't select that as I loaded up a point before that, clicked on the option to keep the sperm inside and boom I actually got her preggo scene at the end. Also I realize that I had to plant shady's gizmo on that telescope that is on the statue island. I am 100% done now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: strenif

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you find birthday present for jinora? Eska & Desna ask for treasure from mine, but i can't figure out mine combination. Other characters wont eaven talk about that.

Finaly found the ring but now i cant enter mine and still dont have present.

Last edited:

pasus

Mar 29, 2019
Are there more content from desna in the two last updates????? sorry but i love that situations when are a trap in middle, thats so hot

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes