F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that spirit chick wanted to put the protagonist in a female body before and he said No, and then some.
which means he doesn't want that. now:
if they try to make a love route and spirit chick tries that again, protagonist might not show at all. then, no game.
he will go FART.GIF on us. result, poor MiTy, poor us.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a bit if the protagonist was korra, I think it would bring an extremely interesting, comical and even very sexy tone, with lesbian scenes or using the penis potion, as in book 3.
I have seen some people commenting that it is certain that it will not be Korra, I don’t know if it’s true, I don’t care either.
I just hope that it is not just any person, as it was in book 2, or a character that does make any sense with protagonist has any, like Bolin and Mako.
As long as the protagonist knows how to dominate the air, and is someone known, I don't care if it's Korra, Tenzin, Meelo, Bumi, Kai or even Zaheer.

Honestly, I hate the fact that the protagonist is someone unimportant, in book 2 slave route.
If the intention was to turn the girls into slaves, the protagonist could be someone evil, like Zhao, the fire lord Ou Zuko in the two routes, but with a different design.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
funny enough, i haven't paid attention to -any- of the series and thus i'm unspoiled regarding the game.
i can easily just play a game, without being hellbent on some plot in some TV show whichever book.
the book #2 'noname' for slave route imo gives that part some extra 'from ashes' twist. t'is how i roll.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I am unable to to trigger the Jinora borthday event. When I search in the forum, I find posts about a "double tap" bug. Is that relevant? Can someone please explain it to me? I have found the posted save files, thanks for those. I'm just trying to trigger it 'properly', in my own game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated. I am playing a fresh start (all the way from book 1) on 0.8.7d and not using any mods or cheats of any kind.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I am unable to to trigger the Jinora borthday event. When I search in the forum, I find posts about a "double tap" bug. Is that relevant? Can someone please explain it to me? I have found the posted save files, thanks for those. I'm just trying to trigger it 'properly', in my own game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated. I am playing a fresh start (all the way from book 1) on 0.8.7d and not using any mods or cheats of any kind.
It's easy, just do it:

enter the cave and follow the following combinations:

right, straight, left.
left, straight, right.
straight, right, left.
straight, left, right.

This way you will be able to see all the cave scenes and get the ring for Jinora. (if Eska and Desna ask for the "treasure", ignore it if you have already had sex with them)

Talk to everyone in the tribe to get the party ready.

zhuli, Senna, Eska and Desna, Council and Shady.

(Senna will make the cake, Zhuli will give sugar to the cake, Eska will give lubricant and Shady will give candles (as I remember).

And keep talking to everyone until no one else has anything to say.

After that, talk to Jinora to go to the party, and quickly go to Shady to get the Christmas decorations, and that's it, you had a perfect party.
this game badly needs a replay gallery i miss the firebender island parts but to lazy to replay
In the saves on page 825, there are scenes from that route.
you can also download the gallery mod.

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
I just wanted to leave some words of praise to this work. The world of the Avatar series is pretty interesting but character wise i hated it because of reasons, like finding Aang being an insufferable faggot, but then this game took all the parts that pissed me off and turned it into good comedy. Thank you for letting us see Aang cursing the shit out of the mooselions, Zuko being a low iq funny guy and shady guy being shady. Snip snap bitch!

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Avast is telling four elements trainer.exe is trying to remove or change my "log.txt"
It sounds like a false alarm, but it pops up every time I start the game. It looks like it's changing the log file in the game folder itself and nothing else.... Just want to make sure and ask here

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
It's easy, just do it:

right, straight, left.
left, straight, right.
straight, right, left.
straight, left, right.

This way you will be able to see all the cave scenes and get the ring for Jinora. (if Eska and Desna ask for the "treasure", ignore it if you have already had sex with them)

(Senna will make the cake, Zhuli will give sugar to the cake, Eska will give lubricant and Shady will give candles (as I remember).

After that, talk to Jinora to go to the party, and quickly go to Shady to get the Christmas decorations, and that's it, you had a perfect party.

Thanks for that. I guess I must have a bug, because the cave is not accessible. Beach, Mountain and Cave are all no-go areas. I had previously done Eska's treasure quest, and Shady's and rescued the kids, but now I can't enter the cave. Well, crap.

Thanks anyway.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for that. I guess I must have a bug, because the cave is not accessible. Beach, Mountain and Cave are all no-go areas. I had previously done Eska's treasure quest, and Shady's and rescued the kids, but now I can't enter the cave. Well, crap.

Thanks anyway.
this is weird, making sure you are in that part of the game? in which Korra asks to have sex with her and her mother.
or maybe after that? Because at the end of the game, the cave and the mountain are inaccessible for what I remember.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
this is weird, making sure you are in that part of the game? in which Korra asks to have sex with her and her mother.
or maybe after that? Because at the end of the game, the cave and the mountain are inaccessible for what I remember.
Nope, that hasn't happened either. Exactly where I said I was in my earlier post, right after dealing with Asumi's dad's arrest, and the Asumi/Korra threeway.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Do you now to get the bathroom scene with the cardboard spirit
It's easy, just do it:

right, straight, left.
left, straight, right.
straight, right, left.
straight, left, right.

Heyhsi

Jan 10, 2020
Avast is telling four elements trainer.exe is trying to remove or change my "log.txt"
It sounds like a false alarm, but it pops up every time I start the game. It looks like it's changing the log file in the game folder itself and nothing else.... Just want to make sure and ask here
It is just a false alarm it is not a virus. It is common for this type of games to change log files

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes