anonimus5992

Jul 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "kiltro, postagem: 3985907, membro: 91924"]
Existe um passo a passo para o livro 4?
[/CITAR]

até agora eles não postaram nenhum, até porque a rota de escravos foi concluída há 1 mês

anonimus5992

Jul 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "pudim1, postagem: 3987397, membro: 835290"]
Alguma novidade quando for a próxima atualização?
[/CITAR]

pelo que sabemos só deve sair no ano que vem, considerando que a última uptade foi com o fim da escravos 4. Então para fazer toda a amor 4 vai demorar um pouco

Tooneelunes

Jan 20, 2020
Am I an idiot?

Been searching for ages for the way to progress the breaking Toph stages in book 3, trying to go from 3 - 4/5, can anyone tell me how to get stages 4 and 5 please?

When doing her 'training / blowjob' scene she mentions Katara wants to talk to me but Katara just heals me and opens the normal shop when visiting her day or night.

Tooneelunes

Jan 20, 2020
Am I an idiot?

Been searching for ages for the way to progress the breaking Toph stages in book 3, trying to go from 3 - 4/5, can anyone tell me how to get stages 4 and 5 please?

When doing her 'training / blowjob' scene she mentions Katara wants to talk to me but Katara just heals me and opens the normal shop when visiting her day or night.
Update to this, i just banged her a bunch of times and it seems to have gone up, i'm going to assume its the same for the next stage as well so if anyone is looking for this just continue doing her options during the night.

Also from the looks of using someone elses save she still mentions Katara even when fully broken so maybe just a bug or leftover quest prompt no longer needed?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Update to this, i just banged her a bunch of times and it seems to have gone up, i'm going to assume its the same for the next stage as well so if anyone is looking for this just continue doing her options during the night.

Also from the looks of using someone elses save she still mentions Katara even when fully broken so maybe just a bug or leftover quest prompt no longer needed?
Normally you can make Toph a slut only after you triggered the hospital quest for Katara. It's the last thing you NEED to do to finish this book.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
[Controversial Opinion] [Trigger Warning]

The sparkly things in Ziva's hair and pussy hair make it look like she doesn't wash.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Alguém pode me ajudar? Preciso salvar no livro 4, logo depois que você pegar os fósforos no escritório de Lin. Pode ser um pouco mais tarde, mas no meu jogo esta parte está incomodando e não consigo seguir em frente
General Rules #5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English

It sounds like you're looking for a save file. There are MANY save files in this thread if you're searching, but you have to search in English.

Skullking654

Jan 16, 2018
I am still encountering that goblin bug after it was fixed does anyone have a save just after getting the mask from the goblin to use?

Edit: Nevermind it was just RNjesus fucking me....

Last edited:

Frostburn7

Jul 26, 2020
Is there a way to play this on an IPhone if so, how, and if it’s downloading off of here, which download link do I click?

carlzone9595

Apr 5, 2020
i got a general question, i've been lurking here for a while (without posting) so im not sure how it works. but if i "watch" a post such as this one, will it notify me next time it gets an update to the version?

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
i got a general question, i've been lurking here for a while (without posting) so im not sure how it works. but if i "watch" a post such as this one, will it notify me next time it gets an update to the version?
'watch' updates you every time somebody comments on the thread. You may get updates as well but they'll be drowned out by the comments.

Reactions: carlzone9595
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes