Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, the love route of book 4 is surprisingly interesting and Ikki being an actual character is suprising.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Mistervd montblonk

Did some research found what he meant, downloaded and extracted only Katara's content.
Here: Download

I'll see if this weekend I make a mod to add the "Tiny Tits Scroll".
saved a lazy man alot of time, hehe.. i'd be just OK with scrolls actually 'sticking' through all scenes, everything else makes them kind of.. pointless? but that would require extra extra animations for each relevant scene, twas prolly too much during the making of book1.

Mar 17, 2018
I don't know if this is still being discussed, but to respond to the earlier "What do you want Midi to do next?" question, I would absolutely love a proper Teen Titans trailer based on the old cartoon. There are so many paths you could take with it, and there could potentially be different "routes" based around each organization.

nopeno

Sep 24, 2018
I have a feeling the latest route is heading in the direction of a loving relationship where BDSM is used to relieve underlying trauma, and I could *not* be happier about it.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
MITY is a god damn genius writer and I sincerely hope that they never stop making content just so we don't have to miss a second of their comedy mixed with genuine feelings.
I just finished book 3 love route. I genuinely felt bad when I looked in Katara's window and saw her crying cuz she kept bottling up her feelings for OP. NO WAY IN HELL I'm letting her think I don't love her. Thank you MITY for letting me have more than one girl at the endings.

Reactions: LordMerek

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I don't know if this is still being discussed, but to respond to the earlier "What do you want Midi to do next?" question, I would absolutely love a proper Teen Titans trailer based on the old cartoon. There are so many paths you could take with it, and there could potentially be different "routes" based around each organization.
Raven, Starfire, Jinx, Bumblebee, Madam Rouge, Raven's Mom, Blackfire, I'm seeing plenty of options.

Edit: Terra, how could I forget

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
I just finished book 3 love route. I genuinely felt bad when I looked in Katara's window and saw her crying cuz she kept bottling up her feelings for OP. NO WAY IN HELL I'm letting her think I don't love her. Thank you MITY for letting me have more than one girl at the endings.
The only problems I have with that route is the weird fixation on Joo Dee for like a half hour of playtime that brings the plot to a scsreeching halt towards the end and the main character being a fucking infuriating "oh I need my space" fag
I love MC, but holy shit I wanted to throttle him.
"TOPH, CUTE, SWEET, CUDDLY TOPH, IS RIGHT THERE. SHE IS NOT AT YOUR HOUSE, SHE IS NOT IN THE TUNNELS, SHE IS NOT IN FUCKING BA SING SE, SHE IS RIGHT THERE.
LOVE HER. LOVE HER AND NEVER LET HER GO!!!"
Is what I wanted to scream at the screen but I didn't because I didn't want people to think I'm a crazy person.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The only problems I have with that route is the weird fixation on Joo Dee for like a half hour of playtime that brings the plot to a scsreeching halt towards the end and the main character being a fucking infuriating "oh I need my space" fag
I love MC, but holy shit I wanted to throttle him.
"TOPH, CUTE, SWEET, CUDDLY TOPH, IS RIGHT THERE. SHE IS NOT AT YOUR HOUSE, SHE IS NOT IN THE TUNNELS, SHE IS NOT IN FUCKING BA SING SE, SHE IS RIGHT THERE.
LOVE HER. LOVE HER AND NEVER LET HER GO!!!"
Is what I wanted to scream at the screen but I didn't because I didn't want people to think I'm a crazy person.
Weird, I really liked the Joo Dee scenes.

May 30, 2020
Weird, I really liked the Joo Dee scenes.
It was partially that I wasn't that into her, and partially because we bring the entire fucking game to screeching halt to be like "WAAAAIT."
"WHERE'S JOO DEE"
my response being:
"Um... I don't care?"
"YES YOU DO"
and then I can't progress anymore with Toph until I go find her. I don't hate the woman but it just takes out out of character immersion how much the MC cares about her lol

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes