Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Few question pls.
- Can you finish book 2 without losing azula or mai?
- And book 4 have same stupid bug where you must travel on north pole before you get day 100 or game is bugged?
Yes, you have to choose the third option for book 2 which is go find the avatar or whatever.
As for the book4 bug your guess is as good as mine. You can use the console to change the game days.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Yes, you have to choose the third option for book 2 which is go find the avatar or whatever.
As for the book4 bug your guess is as good as mine. You can use the console to change the game days.
heh thanks. i actualy dnt try this choise bcs its looks like ''just leave all'' and book ends.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I'm guessing you never played Book 2 Slave route because pretty much you're slave who slowly overthrow her and make her your whore.
Ofc I did but it's just that the slave route in book 2 is not very good, at least not if you compare it to the greatness of love route in that very same book.
It's not bad by any means but could've been much better still.
Besides, I'd still want more Azula either way.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Ofc I did but it's just that the slave route in book 2 is not very good, at least not if you compare it to the greatness of love route in that very same book.
It's not bad by any means but could've been much better still.
Besides, I'd still want more Azula either way.
You can tell that with each route they have been trying to elevate themselves and mostly succeeding. In each subsequent route they add more girls, more scenes with more variations to the dialogue, and it just comes across as more ambitious even if not completely polished. In a way it's a shame as an Azula fan that the fire nation came so early in their evolution. So far B4L is turning out to be the best chapter yet even though the memory game is super annoying.

Reactions: Anmitsu

skiiii44

Mar 25, 2021
hey so I'm stuck on the 11th day of book four (there's literally nothing I can do to make the day pass) and tbh all walkthroughs I saw don't have nothing to do with what i'm playing and I don't know why, seems literally a different thing for some reason, anyone knows why?

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
You can tell that with each route they have been trying to elevate themselves and mostly succeeding. In each subsequent route they add more girls, more scenes with more variations to the dialogue, and it just comes across as more ambitious even if not completely polished. In a way it's a shame as an Azula fan that the fire nation came so early in their evolution. So far B4L is turning out to be the best chapter yet even though the memory game is super annoying.
Yes you can clearly see the pattern of them wanting to surpass themselves with every next "book" they make.
Although for my taste I don't see book 4 love route as the best one so far.
My book rank would go something like this:
Book 1 love route<book 1 slave route<book 4 slave route<book 4 love route<book 3 love route<book 2 slave route<book 3 slave route<book 2 love route
However, I'm not objective with this ranking nor do I try to be since I'm biased towards certain characters.
In short, love Azula, dislike/hate Korra (depends on her "version"), don't particularly care about Toph, can enjoy Katara being an obedient slut.
Also I think it's too soon to really judge book 4 love route.
Depending on the characters they add and the execution, book 4 love route may move up in my rank although looking at how good book 3 slave route is and especially which characters are involved in it... ngl it's going to be hard to beat.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - La Grange
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yes you can clearly see the pattern of them wanting to surpass themselves with every next "book" they make.
Although for my taste I don't see book 4 love route as the best one so far.
My book rank would go something like this:
Book 1 love route<book 1 slave route<book 4 slave route<book 4 love route<book 3 love route<book 2 slave route<book 3 slave route<book 2 love route
However, I'm not subjective with this ranking nor do I try to be since I'm biased towards certain characters.
In short, love Azula, dislike/hate Korra (depends on her "version"), don't particularly care about Toph, can enjoy Katara being an obedient slut.
Also I think it's too soon to really judge book 4 love route.
Depending on the characters they add and the execution, book 4 love route may move up in my rank although looking at how good book 3 slave route is and especially which characters are involved in it... ngl it's going to be hard to beat.
kind of agree with both, except for the rating of books/routes (matter of taste/prefs)..
book 1 the idea was there and you can still see the "how to we get there"
book 2 they then knew what to do and where to try, the improvements visible
then book3 i really don't know.. is it better, or not, than book 2, couldn't tell. matter of prefs again, some root for this girl some for that one. the quality is solid about the same.
now book 4, i think that's where cBob started to really get strained by WhateverItWasOrIsWeStillDontKnow combined with the beginning difficulties to put a story together. personally, i think he has a harder time to think up a love story, than a slave one.
to think up a love story when you're depressed, i mean clinical depression, might be even harder.
everyone and everything around you is shit, your own self included.. now tell something nice and beautiful. gudluck.
^-(the line above doesn't resemble any person specifically, it's just a line of txt as an example how a depression could feel)

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
is this project going to be full version/completet soon or is it one of these games that never finds an end so the developler can get more money?

123|||098

Dec 1, 2019
is this project going to be full version/completet soon or is it one of these games that never finds an end so the developler can get more money?
Depends on what you meant by "completed soon" I reckon its still 6-12 months away until completion (maybe earliest or on track) and yes I am speculating. This could change, if the dev gets sick from covid (hope not), or from other issues that could slow down the development progress.

To be fair the dev need some cash to get through the pandemic, just like the rest of us humans.
I'm quite happy with the latest update so far as it has plenty of interesting contents to go through. Besides we're getting it for free lol. Be patient man.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, this game have 6 complete storylines
Book 1: Slave route and Love route: Completed
Book 2: Slave route and Love route: Completed
Book 3: Slave route and Love route: Completed
Book 4: Slave route is Completed and Love route is still in progress.

Each route have different storylines that's the main thing I like about this game.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Next update should be soon before the end of May right? At least if things have returned to where they're both active again we're going to see more productivity right?

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Next update should be soon before the end of May right? At least if things have returned to where they're both active again we're going to see more productivity right?
judging from the time it took between 0.9.2 and 0.9.1 I'd say we're going to get the next update either next week or the start of may but that's just my guess. Edit: Sorry misread I'd say mid may

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - La Grange
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I actually wouldn't mind if if they go back and rewrite book 1 after finishing the story so that it is more in line with the rest of the game. They've come a LONG way form the beginning...
about that, Marty had actually mentioned that thought too, quite a long way back in time, i think around when they had finished book 2 and a bigger chunk of book3 slave route. the idea about some redo of book 1 was there. not certain if they can muster enough energy after (hopefully) getting book4 done.
then there was the (not book5) idea, kind of an epilogue, maybe, to tie some loose ends and wrap things up. and and the painted one owes the MC big by now, that should be in it imo. however, way she keeps acting, way she looks, and all that cryptic half baked warble, i prefer her snake sister any time of the day, nightmares included.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
hey so I'm stuck on the 11th day of book four (there's literally nothing I can do to make the day pass) and tbh all walkthroughs I saw don't have nothing to do with what i'm playing and I don't know why, seems literally a different thing for some reason, anyone knows why?
1) Day 11 is the last day of patch 9.1 so make sure you're on patch 9.2c.

2) If you're on patch 9.2c then you might have to talk to everyone more than once. It turns out people have different dialogue options before and after you see the Kuvira Mover, or just after talking to everyone once.

Beyond that I can't help you.

Reactions: skiiii44

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Don't set your hopes too high. If they have 3-4 updates that are on schedule then I'll assume that they are back on track but I'd keep my expectations low until they have proven that they should be high.

I do think it's reasonable to expect a patreon post by the end of the month. If we're lucky it'll have 9.3.

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
thanks for letting me know- i havent looked into this project at all till now.
i just wanted to have a kind of date or timer (that you provided now) to know if and when it will be finnished.
maybe i did not choose the right words for that but i have my answer now ^^

Depends on what you meant by "completed soon" I reckon its still 6-12 months away until completion (maybe earliest or on track) and yes I am speculating. This could change, if the dev gets sick from covid (hope not), or from other issues that could slow down the development progress.

To be fair the dev need some cash to get through the pandemic, just like the rest of us humans.
I'm quite happy with the latest update so far as it has plenty of interesting contents to go through. Besides we're getting it for free lol. Be patient man.

thats sounds like this game actually has 3 finished parts.
thats enough to know for me to start playing it thx

Honestly, this game have 6 complete storylines
Book 1: Slave route and Love route: Completed
Book 2: Slave route and Love route: Completed
Book 3: Slave route and Love route: Completed
Book 4: Slave route is Completed and Love route is still in progress.

Each route have different storylines that's the main thing I like about this game.

Reactions: Mackbell
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes