Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Theres nothing past legends of korra if im right so are we gonna see a complete version by the end of 2021? Love the game so far tho one of the best games out there :love:
ther last two chapters were both heavily implying that there will be a final chapter or some sort of major ending after korra
im personally really hoping for a nice harem ending

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
What do you mean by this
There are small changes all over the place, but the biggest take place before/during the snowstorm, the first time you see Jinora wearing orange, but the biggest change is that we added a short Jinora scene at the end during day 11. in book 4 love route or slave or neutral??????

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hello, i'm blocked in book 2, at the end of day 1 on the island. I tried it once by myself, and then tried by following the walkthrough and still got the same result. What must I do to continue ?

This is what I have after masturbating to Mai and the strange dream with the spirits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck here as well, I can't find the exit door.
I ment to add this post as well.
Disregard this post found it.

Last edited:

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
I am on Book 2 and have yet to see any option to whore out your... well, your whores - even on slave route. If that's not something that's implemented in this game at all, then it's a huge miss, I say. It's still great though.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes