Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Another boring update but at least you mess around with real characters instead of fucking fillers. I guess this book is just not going to top Book 2 love route.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

Zweilous

May 3, 2018
For some reason I can't play the lover on book 4 it couldn't find the file 'bk4_love/bg/igloo.jpg can someone help??

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Sooooooooooooo am I doing something wrong?
I keep trying to spar with Kuvira, got the hint and all... But as soon as the minigame starts my character throws a punch and I auto-fail.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im in the love route on book 3 and I said yes to smellerbee to the magazine how long does it take to see it (the magazine)? Edit: Ive looked at the wt in the op but it doesnt say anything so I dont know if Im missing a step or something

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There's only 1 gay scene in slave route book 4. You can fuck the male twin named Desna.
This is the reason the tag system here needs a rework or something. You have a game with 99% straight sex scenes but if one male characters bumps his ass into you sexually, you have to put the gay tag.
It really is misleading sometimes.
the backside of that coin, if you do NOT tag this one scene, there will be people howling and complaining about how this one scene isn't tagged.. truly a flaw in the system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow, this one went insanely fast. thanks alot for that!

grassman888

Nov 23, 2020
How do you play Kuvira minigame? I dont understand when to attack, i think she blocks both when tits are still and moving?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How do you play Kuvira minigame? I dont understand when to attack, i think she blocks both when tits are still and moving?
If she moves her right arm > block. If her tits don't move > attack. It's possible to hit multiple times in row if you are lucky.

Reactions: jvdw92

grassman888

Nov 23, 2020
If she moves her right arm > block. If her tits don't move > attack. It's possible to hit multiple times in row if you are lucky.
Ah, ok, thx, managed to win third Kuvira fight.
Also i dont think i can reach End of current build message because i lost 2 first fights?
I have 3 Opal scenes, 3 Jinora scenes, 3 Suyin scenes and i cant progress in training, yoga or meditation anymore.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes