mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, it looks like they are backfilling new scenes in old chapters now. Which... yea it is nice.
But I don't really feel like replaying the game (yet) to see those. A natural drawback of the chapters method.
In Book 2,
huh. I totally forgot there is a romance route in this game. I only play slave route

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
big YEABUTT there for all the solely-this-or-that-only players. you do miss quite a big part of game content, if you play only one route each book, no matter which route you play. ok less as much for bk1 since that doesn't have the longer, more complex stories of the later ones. still, you're missing out.

also, Hoe Hoe Hoe. had to be done. :V

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
big YEABUTT there for all the solely-this-or-that-only players. you do miss quite a big part of game content, if you play only one route each book, no matter which route you play. ok less as much for bk1 since that doesn't have the longer, more complex stories of the later ones. still, you're missing out.

also, Hoe Hoe Hoe. had to be done. :V
I feel only the slave route of book 4 is a must-to-be-played. In book 1 the differences are minimal. Book 2 and 3 slave routes are low quality stories imho.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi all, is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the game running slowly since the last update, I'm playing V9.7b.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hi all, is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the game running slowly since the last update, I'm playing V9.7b.
It's not unusual since Mity switched to the latest Renpy version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I can't seem to fuck Pema in the love route, just see the condom option. Anyone know how?
You can fuck Pema only after you've got Korra's anal scene and fucked Jinora at least once in her room. And you can only fuck her once if you didn't call her a babe when you arrived at airbender island.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes