zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

3134.png

323.png

1648953503978.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.0.0a

MaxZimmz21

Mar 11, 2022
A surprisingly satisfying ending. I was hoping for new sex scenes with the ATLA girls but I respect MITY's decisions.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Honestly, with the constant updates and actually finishing. This has got to be the GOAT for trainer games
even after the last few years having some development problems, and the spagetti code, i have to agree, when it comes to content, i dont think any other game here delivers the same level of quality, and player respect, it didnt jump from 0.3 to 1.0 out of nowhere, if anything, it may go beyond the 1.0 and still feel natural.

there were of course, some bumps through out the road, but these things happen. at the end of the day, FET is one of the best, most rewarding games here. with lots of girls, but more importantly, giving alot of content to most of them(would, of course, love some more scenes for certain ones, maybe a few more traps wouldnt hurt either).

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes