Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
You may very well be right. I may just didn’t talk to enough people or do things in the right order. I’ll give it a try sometime later. Thanks.
I don't know what happened to your save, but for me I talked to Shady girl, then Korra and Jinora, then Azula at the hotel, then Toph at the swamp, then Katara at the south pole and then I came back and talked to Korra and Jinora and then the finishing option appeared, oh and I fucked up Nagina too, but honestly I always go out clicking on everything to see if there's anything different

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
im guessing the content is finnished but they still working on fixing bugs since i just downloaded and the main menu has a big lable "janky as F bughunt version" unless they just havent removed that part

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I don't know what happened to your save, but for me I talked to Shady girl, then Korra and Jinora, then Azula at the hotel, then Toph at the swamp, then Katara at the south pole and then I came back and talked to Korra and Jinora and then the finishing option appeared, oh and I fucked up Nagina too, but honestly I always go out clicking on everything to see if there's anything different
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The [Completed] tag is a bit premature, isn't it? This is a very early build, right?
No, this is more like 7 complete games bundled together.
The 1st book is one game where you can choose love or slave route. then the next 3 books are each 2 separate but similar games depending on if you chose love or slave route.
The amount of content in this here game is massive. It is definitely a complete game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nixi~ and rbelmont

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
will marty be making a final spookytimes for november? i mean, he didn't make anything last november..

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So nice to see this game finally reached it end, what a long but fun trip we had with Four elements trainer. Now let's wait and see what will be the new game Mity will focus on develop and which series she will take next, could it be the Teen Titans or the Ben 10 game she treated as a side project and now they finally become her next main game?

Reactions: noahgreed

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I can not say I'm impressed with the final chapter. It just seems kind of rushed.
Still, it's an ending and depending on how you played the rest of the game, or at least say you did, the end can vary slightly.

Aug 9, 2021
Hi guys, some help here, im doing the love route ending and im stuck in this part, toph keep me asking aoubt some damm mushrooms and i cant do anything else than go to the swamp village, what do i have to do? 1649043133924.png

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
Could someone drop a save file from the end of 0.9.9. don't want to play through the whole act again. Thanks in advance.

Jul 28, 2017
after a long time is completing
more I would like to see after the wedding how the characters and the world will be after everything that happened and the actions of the mc as swamp tribe and kuvira
this was one of my favorite games to watch.
my congratulations to the creator of this Masterpiece

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes