Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Ah man that love ending feels like blue balls. The teases for Kuvira alone, I really hope he goes back and adds some scenes with her. The Beifong family teases as well with Ikki and Suyin. I want more but its good to see the end of the game.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
i honestly think this game will have 2 or more updates until the end,it seems like the updates involves just adding some extra scenes to each ending or mainly the final chapter in general, we might probably get those updates in a quicker way than once a month (also i'm sure that this game will have other scenes because in some new scenes for this update it still says that he might add some new ones in future updates)

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
What a milestone. I haven't played this in years but it's finally time to do the full run. One of the best adult games of its time from what I remember. Let's see if it still is.

Reactions: WaveKing

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Bleach deserves it more than naruto which already has a ton of games out there. Bleach girls are better too.
I would totally be down for Bleach my self , just don't think he will try adapting an anime.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
FET v1.0.0c

Hey everyone! It's here! The final build!
that looks like we will have a finished final sooner or later, i expect maybe the -D or -E version will be it.. thanks alot for sharing this! and if this ever hits a store, i'll buy that complete version. i want that hard copy, with them girls in the background on display, and the MiTy logo across, this one deserves it.

Last edited:

brandonsin

Jul 22, 2018
how do i get the wedding ending.. i have the money from shady and on the love route.. i can't progress any futher.. i have talked to every single character... i have seen a lot of people ask this same question and not one got a straight answer.. ????

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
how do i get the wedding ending.. i have the money from shady and on the love route.. i can't progress any futher.. i have talked to every single character... i have seen a lot of people ask this same question and not one got a straight answer.. ????
There are multiple ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes