Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Anyone upload the new game their working on yet?
https://f95zone.to/threads/18titans-v1-2-0-mity.69562/
Been available for a while now, which is good news because it means you have a decent chunk of content to play.
They haven't started development on their new game yet.

18Titans is the side game of one of the devs, its not their new main project, just something one of them is working on while they sort out their plan for their next FET-level game

gamermonky221

Jul 21, 2022
oke i just got a new pc can somone mabye get me a savefile from mid book 2 pls the fire nation like not to far in but not to early you get what a mean.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I am gonna be on high copium that MITY will one day come back and do a parody of the new Avatar Studios stuff, like the third Avatar, the Gaang grown up movies, the Zuko movie, etc

But it probably won't happen :HideThePain:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I am gonna be on high copium that MITY will one day come back and do a parody of the new Avatar Studios stuff, like the third Avatar, the Gaang grown up movies, the Zuko movie, etc

But it probably won't happen :HideThePain:
The new avatar kind of conflicts with FET though, since I'm pretty sure the MC is supposed to be the avatar right after Korra.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The new avatar kind of conflicts with FET though, since I'm pretty sure the MC is supposed to be the avatar right after Korra.
Yea what IdarksoulsI said, pretty sure thats the FET canon, which I actually feel like they did purposefully not to mess with the Avatarverse canon (not that they ever expected future Avatar content, but more so not to make the Shady after their version of the next Earth Avatar, so they have more flexibility in writing)
In fact now that I think abt it, pretty sure FET's Avatar should be from the fire nation, but I guess the more modern times get with new regions, the less this spiritual cycle matching the elemental region is actually permanent.

Which considering the new show will be a lot more modern (hopefully that doesn't kill the vibe of Avatar like some ppl had with Korra), the new Avatar doesn't have to be from the Earth Kingdom, tho I'm assuming they'll want to follow this pattern for simplicity's sake. I'm honestly thinking they might be from Zaofu instead.

That would actually make it really easy for Mity to add DLC content if they wanted to lol, though I'm sure everyone would love a full story continuation with the next Avatar + other Avatar Studios content included, and not just one or two small dlc patches

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes