guston

Aug 7, 2016
Does anybody have a complete save up to ch 5? I build a new PC and didn't bother saving the file. I tried to restart from ch 5, but I'm unable to trigger the loli scenes.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Does anybody have a complete save up to ch 5? I build a new PC and didn't bother saving the file. I tried to restart from ch 5, but I'm unable to trigger the loli scenes.
So, you're not a human failure and a good person in general. I salute you. If the new update will be posted I'll share my saves if still needed.

On a different matter, how is there no "love" tag? Is there a "love" tag? Because I feel it should have a "love" tag.
And what about a "harem" tag?

guston

Aug 7, 2016
So, you're not a human failure and a good person in general. I salute you. If the new update will be posted I'll share my saves if still needed.

On a different matter, how is there no "love" tag? Is there a "love" tag? Because I feel it should have a "love" tag.
And what about a "harem" tag?
It looks like I'm still locked out of a few scenes. It may be due to skipping book 4 and therefore not picking the loli options. I think those trigger a flag to allow book 5 loli scenes though I might be wrong. If you could share your save file, I would appreciate it.

Oct 30, 2019
ahhh

am I missing something, or has slave route been neglected like 4 updates in a row?
did they finish the slave content altogher and Ijust missed that memo perhaps? what's the deal

Reactions: Yotsuyu
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes