Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
I love how people continue to talk "its not a bug just find jin in maze" - and yet no one cant simply say where.
I stuck for an hour clicking all maze walls and still nothing.
Instead of meaningless empty answers, just say where is she!..
That's because we don't know where the fuck you are in the story.

Here's some general advice on how to progress in Toph love route:
  1. Talk to Toph at night until she's ready to train you more.
  2. Train with Toph during the day.
If it's more complicated than that, then someone told you to do something and you forgot what it was.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
im on slave route azula and was wondering how to have sex with her? I have her sluttines to 18/11 and public 3/3 but cant have sex with her

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I love how people continue to talk "its not a bug just find jin in maze" - and yet no one cant simply say where.
u have to train to break a wall. that maze to hard to say where. when u r train enough u will find a wall to break. do so and explore the new area

moonseed

Jun 14, 2018
I think it's the 1st left from the entrance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the Love route Jin is behind the door in the eastern part of the first section.
behind the door there is an androgyn prisoner in a cell and west of her is Jin being chained to a wall.
The key was given by the mysterious nudist/shop owner after the mountain training as far as I remember

hutje

Apr 21, 2018
I am stuck in the love route. When I need to find someone that can convince Toph the open a brothel...

Tornis

Jan 19, 2018
That's because we don't know where the fuck you are in the story.
On the same fuck place about which people are complaining whole previos page.
- House is burnt, can't sleep can't wait till night
- Toph don't wanna talk, she need time before new training
- Suki don't wanna talk, she ask to help June
- June need whore
- There is no new parts in maze where I can go. No walls to break, can't move past steam. Maze is empty.

*there is only one door, similiar to a door behind which was Smellerbee, but it is closed with message: "keep it closed till I find someone! Ajala."

>can't sleep
>can't talk
>can't train
>can't find Jin

DEAD END.

Reactions: tct fox

zeroforest

Jun 1, 2018
I'm at the same part as the guy above. At night Toph tells me to upgrade my house, so if you haven't done that yet, there's that.

tct fox

Jun 1, 2018
On the same fuck place about which people are complaining whole previos page.
- House is burnt, can't sleep can't wait till night
- Toph don't wanna talk, she need time before new training
- Suki don't wanna talk, she ask to help June
- June need whore
- There is no new parts in maze where I can go. No walls to break, can't move past steam. Maze is empty.

*there is only one door, similiar to a door behind which was Smellerbee, but it is closed with message: "keep it closed till I find someone! Ajala."

>can't sleep
>can't talk
>can't train
>can't find Jin

DEAD END.
I have the same problem as Tornis. I cant break the wall because im too weak, but I cant train or sleep.

west21

May 4, 2018
I already save jin talk to her and need to upgrade the brothel but i cant and i talk to june and she say dont lick my shirshu what do i do and i play on android

Tornis

Jan 19, 2018
Talk to Shady first then you will unlock the rest
That doesnt solve anything - because Shady is gone after our house burnt.

Looks like there is a bug after all.
If player did something in the wrong order - its a dead end.
Because there is no Shady after our hous burnt, there is no training with Toph, and there is no way to find Jin in maze because you need more training.

I assume that player have to do more training with Toph before upgrading the house\ brothel or end Suki training. Because one of that start the "burn house" script after which player will stuck if there was not enought Toph training.

I'll replay chapter 3 with love route today and try to do as much training as possible before upgrading the house\ brothel or train Suki. Hope that will work.

Loki264

Jun 27, 2018
That doesnt solve anything - because Shady is gone after our house burnt.

Looks like there is a bug after all.
If player did something in the wrong order - its a dead end.
Because there is no Shady after our hous burnt, there is no training with Toph, and there is no way to find Jin in maze because you need more training.

I assume that player have to do more training with Toph before upgrading the house\ brothel or end Suki training. Because one of that start the "burn house" script after which player will stuck if there was not enought Toph training.

I'll replay chapter 3 with love route today and try to do as much training as possible before upgrading the house\ brothel or train Suki. Hope that will work.
If I remember correctly after the house burns down you have to continuously talk to Toph at night

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes